07/29/2014
    Surgeon
    dr almanza
    Said "Thanks" 174 Times
    Was Thanked 52 Times in 46 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 2,650 Times
    Blog Entries

Default im thinking about a makeover

im thinking about a make over when I reach my goal wt. Has anyone had Dr Isabella balza in Tijuana ive heard she is good. Im researching different Drs. Im open to any references the states are to expensive. Any ideas for drs welcome!

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Banned
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Melanie
    Surgery date
    10/05/2012
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    10-17-2016 08:04 PM
    Said "Thanks" 195 Times
    Was Thanked 375 Times in 289 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: im thinking about a makeover

I was in TJ for some dental work in July of this year...while I was down there I had a plastic consult for Dr. Milla...I really liked him because he talked me out of many of the surgeries that I thought I needed...and offered less invasive options to the surgeries that I did actually need. After examining me, and listening to my concerns he took me into his office, and pulled up literally hundreds of pictures of patients with my similar body type and similar issues, and showed me their before and after results, and explained to me in great detail what he did surgically to attain those patient results.

He is a big deal plastic surgeon in TJ, and has been featured on plastic surgery shows, as well as having his own local show where he talked about his methods to plastics, answers questions and shows patient results. Even though he is a prominent plastics surgeon down there, I thought that his prices were very fair, and I greatly appreciated his honesty with regards to explaining why some surgeries that I wanted where wither not practical or unnecessary based on my particular body competition.

I plan on having one more child before I go down the plastic surgery route, but when I do, I will definitely be going to him for my procedures. A friend of mine recently had a breast reduction/lift with him, and seriously, her boobs look FAR better than mine...and I am only 28. Hope this help you out some, he is definitely worth looking into in my opinion. Best of luck!

4. Said thanks: