Surgeon
    Dr.Mark Smolik
    Last Activity
    08-30-2014 07:19 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 21 Times

Default Update

Hi everyone, haven't been on in a while I went back to school this week witch is my job. I am almost 3 months out.and down almost 60 lbs.I say almost because I haven't weighed yet this week.any way,a few weeks ago I joined a gym.witch I do like.upon joining,my membership included one free personal training session.well of course the girl was super nice,very helpful.at the time she was running a special on training sessions with her. I explained to her while I would love to work with her her prices were a bit high.we are usually on a tight budget this time of year due to the fact I do not get paid in the summer since I work for a school district.so the trainer has seen me a couple of times in the gym and made the comment the other day that she would be happy to extend her "special" for me. Have any of you ran into any thing else like this.while I believe she is trying to be helpful,I just can't afford it.not sure how to address it.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Banned
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Tasia
    Surgery date
    09/08/2014
    Surgeon
    Dr. Curiel
    Last Activity
    09-01-2014 01:46 AM
    Said "Thanks" 2 Times
    Was Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 24 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Update

congrats on ur success. I hope to be a success like u. Keep up the good work. I would politely express, although I feel u are offering me a nice gesture of ur services I currently prefer self motivation and when if I run into some questions, then I would be interested in ur services. But no thanks for now. She is obviously not getting any clients if she feels the need to be aggressive with her marketing. lol

Surgery date
    07/15/2014
    Surgeon
    Ramiro Sonny Cavazos
    Last Activity
    02-12-2018 10:32 PM
    Said "Thanks" 44 Times
    Was Thanked 128 Times in 127 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 93 Times
    Blog Entries

Just tell her the truth. Your budget does not permit it but you do appreciate her offer. She should ease up. The fact that you are losing should show her that you are dedicated and she should leave you alone.

Surgery date
    02/07/2014
    Surgeon
    Dr.Kim Celebration,Fl. 2/7
    Last Activity
    05-11-2016 10:36 AM
    Said "Thanks" 57 Times
    Was Thanked 275 Times in 247 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 435 Times

I would thank her for her offer be truthful with her . Tell her it just is not something that you can work in your budget now but if sometimes in the future you fell that is something that you could do that you will contact her . Our Bariatric program had a "$600.00 program fee , not covered by our insurance . It does included a Bariatric personal trainer .. We see him before surgery , in the hospital . Yes he came to the floor and show us things we could do post op. several were to prevent blood clots.. We also see him at each of our doctors appointments. He has been helpful in working out an excersize routine that works good for me . Her services may be helpful when you lose more weight and want to build more muscle so it looks like less saggy skin.
    01/2013 information group 225. ,ht 5' 5". BMI. 37.5 ,01/30 /2014. Start pre op diet 218 lbs 2/7 .. Surgery. ..214. ..2/14...204. 03/1..206 ??.. March 6 (4 week check up 202lb. March. 8.. First goal . 199.4. BMI. 33.1. April1. .192.5. May 7. 188.6
    Jun 1. 178. BMI. 29.2. .reached a Goal.. No longer obese!!!? 7-01. ..174 , 08/1,..1965.. 08/7......14 months. 149...a normal BMI ...