Surgeon
    Dr. Snow
    Last Activity
    07-08-2014 01:16 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Question 6 more days!!!

]Ok, here it is I'm nervous.... I am really at that point where I am going " is this what I really want and need" and am I the only one who is thinking that. I need it to get here already. I'm scared because everyone says it life changing and honestly I don't want "life changing" I want it to change that aspect of my life I don't like. I hate that I am not a fit person and I can not be as good of a mom as I know I am because I cant breath when I run around with my kids. I hate that I don't feel sexy when I am with my husband. Yet, I love my life, love my family and don't want to pick the wrong path. I keep thinking what if something goes wrong and I put my life in jeopardy. I also know that I cant keep up these bad habits of eating either. I am on my first day of the clear liquid diet so I know I am hungry and a bit more emotional because of it but I just need someone to say "yes I have been there and yes I have felt all that " and "yes everything turned out great". Either way I am hear praying for the best!!!!

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member Deejaycee76's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Dustin
    Surgery date
    02/10/2014
    Surgeon
    Steven A. Tersigni
    Last Activity
    12-29-2017 11:31 PM
    Said "Thanks" 48 Times
    Was Thanked 130 Times in 115 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 109 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 6 more days!!!

What you feel is a normal thing. This surgery is a damn good tool..and yes, it's going to change your life for sure. Isn't changing your life the whole reason for even considering this in the first place? Any of the health risks that could come should you do nothing, far outweigh the risks of the procedure. That's the truth. Best decision I've ever made. In the words of nike....just do it.
    Best of luck to ya.
    Get your mind right...Get your grind right