Hello my name is Everette. I was sleeved on April 18th of 2014. My experience with Dr. Q and Sanchez Medical services was awesome. The staff if very caring and professional. There was always a nurse and dr watching you 24 hrs a day. So you were never left un attendant. Dr Q performs sleeve procedures in Tijuana. At first I was a skeptic. I've been to Mexico so many times. But never to Tijuana. I have heard horror stories about the place. I'm here to tell you. It's a myth!!!! The city is clean! Full of historic artifacts. Sanchez hospital was very clean. More cleaner than hospitals in the states. Believe me no one is paying me to say this. It's all true! I even got a video of my whole surgical procedure. Dr. Q is very upfront with his patients. The quality of service you get for the cost you pay. It's second to none. When you are looking for an affordable way to get sleeve. Think wisely and choose Dr. Q. For more info on Dr. Q. You can contact the Pateint coordinator Bill Yanez at 786-800-0697

I promise you! You will be making the right choice. My sister and I got sleeved the same day!