Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    02-10-2021 05:10 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Medicinal Marijuana

No, exactly the same effect! Either you are very sad or very fun!

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    08-25-2021 01:21 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I'm a biker, and I started having problems with my knees. I felt very severe pain, I remember even walking for a long time could not. When I sat down, my legs began to hurt even more. One of my friends suggested using CBD oil as he managed the pain with CBD oil. I tried many other options, but no effect, and I checked online, and the problem was in the quality. After a long search, I found the best CBD option, namely all-natural, high-quality CBD oils, which I order at https://www.cbdoilking.co.uk/shop/cbd-oil-uk I tried, and they helped me a lot . Now I don't have any problems with my knees, I can sleep better and in general the oil has improved my health.

Last Activity
    10-12-2021 04:57 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times

I'm coming from Ohio, where medical marijuana is legal, and I think that's great. However, I wish the recreational use of marijuana was legal as well. Either for medical purposes or recreational purposes, I think marijuana is legit the best thing ever. I know there's still a lot of research going on, and people are trying to prove that there are many health benefits of cannabis. At the same time, some people disagree with all that. I honestly get angry with those who are not well-informed on the health benefits of using marijuana. For example, have you guys know that it regulates and prevents diabetes? That's insanely awesome! It's also used to treat glaucoma! Amazing! I think that by now you understood that I'm a big fan of marijuana, ha-ha! So, I'd love to know if any of you has ever used a bubbler? I'm thinking of getting one from https://mjarsenal.com/collections/all-bubbler-products. What do you guys think?

Gastric Sleeve Member SoniaSouth's Avatar
    Last Activity
    Yesterday 03:37 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Well, depending and on the surgery you have. Those tough and complicated ones might give different reactions. Anyway, you can ask your doctor about this, because they always understand the need for relaxation after such pain. When I had my knee surgery a year ago, I felt the need to make my pain go away. Therefore, my husband's business was born. At first, we thought to buy some marijuana until we decided to buy cannabis seeds from https://www.dope-smoker.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/. We were delighted with the product, and therefore he decided that is a good business idea.

Gastric Sleeve Member jenniangl's Avatar
    Last Activity
    09-08-2021 03:19 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times

shooo

7. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents