Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    03-11-2014 05:32 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times
    Blog Entries

Default So scared and need extra support

I'm writing here because I need an outlet for my anxiety, fears, and yes excitement for this life changing surgery. Not everyone in my life is supportive - some have just earned a friendship timeout due to their rude comments. However, I have 2 friends that are really standing my side and know from my history of gain, food addition, chronic joint pain, overall self loathing, and failures of every other fix in the book.

I fear pain so much from a horrible spine surgery that left me screaming when waking from anesthesia and that continued for 36 hours until the pain was managed. My hair even started to fall out as a result and I still have chronic nerve pain.

Back on track to have VSG to aid with much needed weight loss to help with the chronic pain stuck to me like velcro for life. The idea that I an become more slender like the days I was much happier and less self conscious is something I am embracing. A healthier version of me is what I strive for.

Reaching out to strangers for guidance, compassion, humor, help, support, kindness. Thanks.

2. The following 9 users said welcome transformation to GastricSleeve.com!

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents