Surgeon
    Dr. Ariel Ortiz
    Last Activity
    08-29-2022 08:38 PM
    Said "Thanks" 31 Times
    Was Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 8 Times

Default Protein yay I have been saved!

Okay so I had to post this I know a lot of you out there have been having trouble getting your protein down!
    I have tried Unjury which at first I loved and now I hate since being sleeved I have tried these organic unflavored whey protein by tera's
    which is okay when I mix it with my soup but not great still has that protein taste which I am getting to the point that I would rather just not drink it at all!!
    So my surgeon is Dr. Arial Ortiz with the Obesity Control Center and they have there own line of bariatric vitamins and protein shakes and while I was there for my surgery the nutritionist got on to me because I wasn't taking there products ! which I got really offended thinking why should I have to buy more products I felt like I had enough already!! and lots of money into it . She explained to me that their enspira shakes that they have specially designed have fiber prebiotics and all these great things that the others don't have and that its essential to weight loss and nutrition while only being able to take in so much so I said okay I will buy a bottle of vitamins which she got on to me as well that my organic women's vitamins where not going to give me enough that I need as well so I bought a bottle of vitamins which lasts for a month and a container of the chocolate enspira shake mix.
    So I wasn't very happy about having to buy more things! so the next day after surgery before I went back to our Marriott they had my vitamins and a bottle of enspira for me at the counter and you have a option of chocolate or vanilla I picked chocolate and so im thinking to myself I cant believe I just bought more protein and on top of that, the container is not as big as the ones I have at home but it has a serving size of 13 scoops ... so okay
    So I made it home and when I got home I was to the stage of creamy soups and protein shakes but it said not to start the enspira shakes until today so today I started to make my normal protein and then I realized I could try this enspira shake ... So I am looking at this medium size container and I open it thinking that this is a waste its all going to taste the same and so I open it dig out the scoop and hmm its a small scoop compared to the large scoops you put in with the other stuff and it actually smells nice no protein smell and 20 grams of protein per small/medium scoop! I had to read the directions again just to make sure I didn't need to do two scoops nope just one okay so I get out my magic bullet I put about 4 teaspoons of a container of cherry yogurt the individual containers I think they are 6 oz?? could be wrong anyways I put in my yogurt and a scoop of chocolate enspira shake and about a 1/2 organic DHA 1 % milk and put the blade on my magic bullet and let it blend for about 12 seconds screw off the top it looks creamy and smells good .... so I went to taste it and I'm not kidding you this doesn't taste like protein by the least !!! its actually extremely good ! I really cant put into words how great this actually tastes and the benefits of it compared to just plain protein powders wow!

So I had to put this out there for everyone who is trying things and trying things trying to get your protein in this one is definitely one I can keep on drinking with out making noises on how it tastes bad ! it makes it easier to get your protein in !

I hope this helps someone out there! this protein is sold by my surgeons hospital (occ) and anyone can order it and its on sale right now I was so impressed I had to tell you all out there

here is a link if you want to order some I was truly impressed after being so mad that I just bought more protein powder I'm really glad I did now I don't know what the vanilla tastes like but the chocolate is really good!

Enspira Multivitamin |Obesity Control Center in Mexico

2. Said thanks:

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member ThisIs4Me's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    12/06/2013
    Surgeon
    Ernest Rehnke
    Last Activity
    01-04-2015 01:44 PM
    Said "Thanks" 31 Times
    Was Thanked 214 Times in 211 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1,012 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Protein yay I have been saved!

Ty 4 that bit-o-info!

Im 6'2"...any questions? Lol

5. Said thanks: