Dr. Roberto Rumbaut
    Last Activity
    01-06-2018 10:21 PM
    Said "Thanks" 37 Times
    Was Thanked 463 Times in 230 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 248 Times

Default The Brazil Option

MedNetBrazil
    This is a really good site for weight loss surgery, dentistry & cosmetic surgery

MedNetBrazil Concierge Services is the Patients advocate since 2001. We are the first Medical Concierge Service of its kind in Brazil.

2. Said thanks:

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    09/28/2010
    Surgeon
    Dr. Roberto Rumbaut
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 37 Times

5. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    09/28/2010
    Surgeon
    Dr. Roberto Rumbaut
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 37 Times

Default Re: The Brazil Option

Price list and procedures offered in Brazil

Plastic Surgery Prices and Procedures

7. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    12-06-2010 08:29 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Bolivia is also a good option for a plastic surgery after weight surgery. I had a full body lift done there. I did a TT, arm lift, thigh lift, and breast lift with implants.
    Prices are very inexpensive. The most reputable companies are MakeoverTravel and Sensualbodydream.
    I went with MakeoverTravel but I read very good reviews about sensualbodydream. The prices of both companies are very similar and they work with the same clinics.
    My surgeon was an excellent doctor. He listens to my situation, what I wanted to achieve, and most importantly, he makes substantial recommendations.

During my consultation I met a very professional surgeon, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. He explained to me the different types of procedures available, types of implants and most importantly, the discussion about the size and shape of my new breasts,, (the breast surgery was the most important surgery for me,, I always wanted wonderful breasts! They needed to look naturally youthful, and feel soft and real. Also, the nipples were somewhat distant to each other, so he needed to make them stay in the right position!! His challenge was pretty big!!!
    I touched and play with some of the implants in the office and we made an ideal selection for me.
    Even though his attention and warm personality is very compelling, his very best attributes were his SKILLED hands during surgery.
    The results were amazing
    If you want an idea about costs of plastic surgery in Bolivia I recommend you 2 sites
    Makeovertravel.com
    Sensualbodydream.com

9. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    09/28/2010
    Surgeon
    Dr. Roberto Rumbaut
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 37 Times

I'm going to makeover travel next year for my first consultation. Did you get the visa and your yellow fever shot? They told me the visa was good for 5 yrs. and you can go back and forth for your makeover.
    Next yr. I'm going for the breast lift & tummy tuck then I'll do 2 things every year till I finish. I posted makeover travel on here already in another thread. I believe they have the best prices of all the plastic surgery clinics in South America. It's good to hear a good review from you. I know a lot of women use them and they have a lot of international clients. Lorna

11. Said thanks:

12. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    12-06-2010 08:29 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Hi Lorna,
    I didn't get the yellow fever shot and for the Visa I paid for it at the airport of Santa Cruz (when I arrive in Bolivia).
    Concerning their prices, I don't know if they have the best prices of all the plastic surgery clinics in South America but it's possible they are because their prices are very inexpensive… but what I am certain is that you will not regret your decision, this company work with excellent doctors and a warm staff. I am sure you will be very happy with the results of your surgery.
    Good luck..kisses

14. Said thanks: