Surgeon
    Alejandro Lopez
    Last Activity
    02-12-2014 07:29 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

Default Doctor Lopez did my surgery.

I am not going through big details. If you have questions just ask me. I went through A Lighter Me with Janease as my coordinator. My surgery went so easy. I loved everything about my experience. Janease was great at being there for me when I had a question.

The hospital staff was so sweet and caring. The doctors were very reassuring. The anesthesiologist was so good to me. He ask me if I was scared and I said yes. He assured me that they would take good care of me. They did do that.

When I woke up I had no pain, no sickness and very little soreness. The leak test was the worst thing for me. It did make me throw up. I had the best care possible and would recommend this to anyone whose insurance want pay for it in the states. I believe that I got better care than the states. The hospital " Mi Doctor was so clean". There is not one thing that I would have changed.

After I was discharged from the hospital on the 10th of May. My surgery was at 4:30 on the 8th of May 2013. I went to a very nice hotel. The Marriott of TJ. I had a little pain from my drain tube but after it was taken out. I was fine. Instant relief just like the doctor said it would be. I was going to stay a extra two days in case of any complications but didn't need to. I was doing so good that I went to San Diego to check the town out. Loved it.

A Lighter Me really did a great job choosing the doctor and the coordinators. Abraham and Ricardo were great. They were in charge of keeping your minds clear from being scared to death. After your return back to the hotel they took everyone shopping. It would of been nice if more Mexicans knew English or I knew more Spanish. Either way I will always remember how well I was cared for.

If you have a second thought about not going to Mexico. Think again. I don't know about other companies but I can tell you that this one was the best one for me. If I need any other kind of surgery. I will go to Mexico. I highly recommend doctor Lopez with A Lighter Me.

I have had no problems at all and I am down 16 pounds. I understand that I am not out of the woods until my six weeks are up. I will keep you all posted throughout that time. If I had anything at all bad to say. I would do so. But I only have good things to say this round.

Thank you for reading my post. AHigdon.

2. Said thanks:

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member reading mom's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    05/28/2013
    Surgeon
    Dr Borland
    Last Activity
    02-25-2015 06:40 AM
    Said "Thanks" 123 Times
    Was Thanked 218 Times in 210 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 3,641 Times

Default Re: Doctor Lopez did my surgery.

Congratulations! I look forward to following your progress!