So, I am now 14 weeks post op and had my first real illness--a result of what I think was probably bad shrimp risotto. I only ate about 3/4 cup worth at lunch and by dinner time I was experiencing diarrhea and vomiting. Lovely.

Well, I used to throw up often with the lap band so I am well aware of the things my body does when I barf (tense back and neck muscles, severe but temporary headache), but what happened this time was totally new:

I felt my stomach. I felt the full size of it. I knew exactly where it was as it moved inside me. It felt like it collapsed which was the strangest sensation ever. It was as though it twisted around and deflated at the same time. It was slightly painful as well. I grabbed at my left side and kind of pushed on it to get it to stop. It stopped and I was fine. I vomited about five more times that night and didn't get the same sensation.

I also had a similar feeling a bit lower, like where my large intestine is when I was slightly constipated a couple of times. A feeling as though something inside was sucked up and collapsed. Has anyone experienced these weird sensations?

Also, I always get horrible headaches when I vomit. I almost feel like I am having an aneurysm. Anyone else experience these kind of headaches? Am I the only one? Wondering if I should mention it to a doctor.