Surgery date
    09/13/2011
    Surgeon
    Rothchild
    Said "Thanks" 181 Times
    Was Thanked 530 Times in 430 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 12,041 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Another little exercise that helps A LOT and its easy to fit into your day.

I was searching for the little "sample" exercises the infomercials tease you with trying to put together some things I can do to get exrat exercise without taking an allotted amount of time each day for because I hate structured exercise. So recently I have been looking deeper into the yoga moves and the best ones I have found recently are from Diamond Dallas Page Yoga (DDP Yoga Pack 1: Level 1 - Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced ) Now I have not purchased it and do not plan to but I really enjoyed the Diamond Dozen "sample" you can view on that page and there is an exercise you can do standing still to get your heart rate up and it really feels good (about 2 minutes into the video). If you are looking for a new way to raise your heart rate. I hope you all enjoy it and MEN, this is for you as well check it out.
    "Its Not Hard Its Just New!"
    Transforming from caterpillar to butterfly to phoenix!

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member ignats639's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    03/20/2013
    Surgeon
    Dr. Angstadt
    Last Activity
    03-07-2013 06:11 AM
    Said "Thanks" 3 Times
    Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 4 Times

Default Re: Another little exercise that helps A LOT and its easy to fit into your day.

you are doing amazing - and are an inspriation to me!! im hoping to get scheduled for march 6 - will be meeting on monday (feb 18) for 2nd consult and to set surgery date!!

4. Said thanks:

ACE