Judy S
    Surgeon
    Dr Yily De Los Santos Plastics!!!
    Last Activity
    05-25-2015 10:39 PM
    Said "Thanks" 35 Times
    Was Thanked 86 Times in 84 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 260 Times

Default Re: I am the Coordinater for a fabulous Dr!!!

Here is the Website

Terranova Hopsital
    Dr Quinones screwed up my sleeve

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    02/28/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Almanza
    Last Activity
    09-30-2014 12:01 AM
    Said "Thanks" 11 Times
    Was Thanked 40 Times in 24 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 17 Times

4 nights in Mexico, but one of those nights was the night I arrived (I could have stayed in San Diego if I had wanted, they gave me the option). The doctor preferred not to have me fly in the same day, to make it as stress free as possible. Good thing too, because I ended up arriving 5 hours late due to a huge storm on the east coast US and being routed through Chicago instead of DC.
    Highest known weight: 463lbs.
    Weight on surgery day: 321lbs.

Banned
    Name
    Christy
    Surgery date
    09/08/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. Mario Almanza
    Last Activity
    02-16-2014 05:35 PM
    Said "Thanks" 645 Times
    Was Thanked 491 Times in 418 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 493 Times
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by judy79 View Post
    Here is the Website

Terranova Hopsital
    Wow, I was just at this hospital today!

Name
    Judy S
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 35 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Msvetrn View Post
    Wow, I was just at this hospital today!
    You were? For what may I ask lol?

Gastric Sleeve Member gemini*eyes's Avatar
    Surgery date
    11/09/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Sergio Quinones
    Last Activity
    02-05-2014 11:15 AM
    Said "Thanks" 16 Times
    Was Thanked 72 Times in 70 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 35 Times
    Blog Entries

my opinion on this.. since things have been edited I cant tell what is really being said.. but i dont think coordinators should advertise either.. however there are many coordinators that are patients or soon to be..i feel a really good coordinator is one that has used the actual doctor they are referring us to.. i dont feel that people should recommend dr or refer to dr if they havent actually used that dr . they should refer them to people that have used the dr. i dont see anything wrong with posting specials and prices.. thats gets the word out .. i do not like coordinators trolling this site and then commenting on things we say about our surgery or dr.. all of the mexico stuff has to be word or mouth and coordinators giving us info or how the hell else would we even know who to trust and what the costs are and so forth.. if the owners of this site have an issue then so be it.. i dont.. we should want everone in life to get theirs.. weither its money or hapiness or whatever.. dont cock block people cause your jealous or spiteful!!

7. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Banned
    Name
    Christy
    Surgery date
    09/08/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. Mario Almanza
    Last Activity
    02-16-2014 05:35 PM
    Said "Thanks" 645 Times
    Was Thanked 491 Times in 418 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 493 Times
    Blog Entries

You were? For what may I ask lol?
    I was there visiting to decide if Dr Niebles and I would send our patients there. He can perform his surgeries there.

Name
    Judy S
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 35 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gemini*eyes View Post
    my opinion on this.. since things have been edited I cant tell what is really being said.. but i dont think coordinators should advertise either.. however there are many coordinators that are patients or soon to be..i feel a really good coordinator is one that has used the actual doctor they are referring us to.. i dont feel that people should recommend dr or refer to dr if they havent actually used that dr . they should refer them to people that have used the dr. i dont see anything wrong with posting specials and prices.. thats gets the word out .. i do not like coordinators trolling this site and then commenting on things we say about our surgery or dr.. all of the mexico stuff has to be word or mouth and coordinators giving us info or how the hell else would we even know who to trust and what the costs are and so forth.. if the owners of this site have an issue then so be it.. i dont.. we should want everone in life to get theirs.. weither its money or hapiness or whatever.. dont cock block people cause your jealous or spiteful!!
    I still haven't been sleeved yet, and I refered you. But that was because I researched and saw many testimonies, and I still feel confident about Dr Q! But there are alot of ladies here who want to know whats going on pricewise, and Christy and myself can answer those questions?? I did advertise Dr. Q rates, and many were interested. I'm not rich, I'm a bargain shopper!!!

P.S. I took my post down because I was told to "buzz off", and well I am not that childish. I know this much, if prices were up front I wouldn't have had to search for a month to find Dr Q lol. In my opinion prices is one of the first questions! Here in the US the same surgery could cost 20k.

Name
    Judy S
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 35 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Msvetrn View Post
    I was there visiting to decide if Dr Niebles and I would send our patients there. He can perform his surgeries there.
    Dr Neibles is a great Dr, so that says alot about the facility if he wants to perform surgeries there

Gastric Sleeve Member gemini*eyes's Avatar
    Surgery date
    11/09/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Sergio Quinones
    Last Activity
    02-05-2014 11:15 AM
    Said "Thanks" 16 Times
    Was Thanked 72 Times in 70 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 35 Times
    Blog Entries

heck yeah price is the top question.. i mean after all its the determining factor for most of us.. thanks to Judy I was able to afford this surgery.. if it had not been for her posting the useful info then i would of had to do a ton more research. why was this an issue again? i dont get it.. oh the advertising thing.. you do good work Judy and it shows you care about people.. and that price IS exactly what drew me to dr q. i know you havent had surgery yet. but ive seen many posts on here from people who clearly dont do research or who clearly look like coordinators making fake posts.. you have been genuine helpful information since the beginning.. i also dont think theres anything wrong with phoenix getting the word out on here either.. she is also a patient and a real people person.. those are the coordinators that help instead of troll.. not that my opinion matters really but good job guys. i know you both helped me and so im sure your doing the same for others.

I still haven't been sleeved yet, and I refered you. But that was because I researched and saw many testimonies, and I still feel confident about Dr Q! But there are alot of ladies here who want to know whats going on pricewise, and Christy and myself can answer those questions?? I did advertise Dr. Q rates, and many were interested. I'm not rich, I'm a bargain shopper!!!

P.S. I took my post down because I was told to "buzz off", and well I am not that childish. I know this much, if prices were up front I wouldn't have had to search for a month to find Dr Q lol. In my opinion prices is one of the first questions! Here in the US the same surgery could cost 20k.

Name
    Judy S
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 35 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gemini*eyes View Post
    heck yeah price is the top question.. i mean after all its the determining factor for most of us.. thanks to Judy I was able to afford this surgery.. if it had not been for her posting the useful info then i would of had to do a ton more research. why was this an issue again? i dont get it.. oh the advertising thing.. you do good work Judy and it shows you care about people.. and that price IS exactly what drew me to dr q. i know you havent had surgery yet. but ive seen many posts on here from people who clearly dont do research or who clearly look like coordinators making fake posts.. you have been genuine helpful information since the beginning.. i also dont think theres anything wrong with phoenix getting the word out on here either.. she is also a patient and a real people person.. those are the coordinators that help instead of troll.. not that my opinion matters really but good job guys. i know you both helped me and so im sure your doing the same for others.
    Awww, thank you sweety I think I just have to much time on my hands. I know I like to get alot more bang for my buck, more of us are using our last resources to get our sleeve. And plastics is a luxury that most think they can't get. Believe me, I will be doing without much, much more to get my MMO and BBL!! And price is absolutely a deciding factor. I started pricintg specials on the group though, since its so sensitive here

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/g...-hospital.html

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    03-13-2013 04:09 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

i think it is true that the price is really important but i think it is most important the safety you can get from your doctor and his staff and facilities, absolutely we go to mexico because its more affordable but i put it this way, even going to mexico there are some point you have to figure i think, if a surgery cost its for example 10dlls (nice equipment, clean places, new materials, no second use) and they offers you the same surgery for6 dlls you have to search why are they doing that, maybe they have a looooots of patines and thats why they can lower that much those prices but your surgeon maybe will be tyre and all the staff and you will have to wait to get your surgery or they are re using some part of the material so they don't need to pay for each surgery the same cost, so i really think that we should not try to ge the cheeper price. so i think we are getting a gooood deal anyway if we compare to prices in us, but be careful on how cheep you go i think.

Name
    Katie
    Surgery date
    07/10/2012
    Surgeon
    Vancouver, Wa SW Med
    Last Activity
    08-15-2013 04:46 PM
    Said "Thanks" 3 Times
    Was Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

I myself appreciate ALL info available here on this site. I am an adult and can decide which I will pursue or not. hanks for ALL input of info, costs and experiences.