Surgeon
    Dr Ortiz
    Last Activity
    09-25-2013 10:07 PM
    Said "Thanks" 2 Times
    Was Thanked 202 Times in 182 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 46 Times

Default Re: Completely stressed out!!!

Glad you are getting your head around this. Being a prior divorced person I can fully understand where you are right now. The right thing will reveal itself to you if you open yourself up to it. Sounds like you are taking some great steps for YOU, you and your children will reap those benefits! Hubby...that is his decision, I tried to "make" it work for SEVEN years before I realized that life is NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL and I deserve my share of happiness. My leaving my husband was the scariest but healthiest thing I have ever done for me...in the end it ended up being the best thing I ever did for my children as well. As adults they both thank me now.

Do what you have to do to get yourself ready for surgery concentrate on YOU and getting as healthy as you can, mentally, physically and emotionally. You are getting ready to start an amazing journey.
    God gave us people to love and things to use, not things to love and people to use.

Visit my blog at: http://laurieunapologetically.blogspot.com/

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member DizExhaled's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Dawn
    Surgery date
    12/20/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr Noel Williams
    Last Activity
    09-01-2013 06:32 PM
    Said "Thanks" 12 Times
    Was Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 38 Times
    Blog Entries

Im so sorry you are going through such a hard time right now. (((HUGZ!!))) I think there has been a lot of great advice here. I think you are doing what you have to do for yourself right now. It was very smart of you to schedule your surgery while your already out on disability. I know this is easy to say, but try to focus on the positives in your life right now. Think about how much better your quality of life will be after surgery. I commend you for taking in the dogs. I have 1 "special" rescue myself. I would talk to your doctor or their office staff about the situation with the dogs, if your hubby wont help. They may be able to give some advice. I pray your situation becomes less stressful for you & know that we are always here to lend an ear if you need it. :-)
    Follow my journey on youtube.... www.youtube.com/DizsJourney (my screenname is DizsJourney)

[

My Weight Chart:
    >

Gastric Sleeve Member marilynlw's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Marilyn
    Surgery date
    11/12/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr Lorenzo
    Last Activity
    01-02-2014 02:32 PM
    Oahu, Hawaii we moved from Ohio to wormer weather.
    Said "Thanks" 61 Times
    Was Thanked 742 Times in 711 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1,174 Times
    Blog Entries

You just need to do what is right for you. You need to take care of you. If hubby doesn't agree well that is his problem. He may want you unhappy about yourself so you will put up with his bad ways, and is afraid if you get thin you might realize you can do better. His problem! I hope you have the courage to do what is right for you and take care of yourself.

I'm divorced because I wouldn't put up with a one sided marriage.

Highest weight 440 lbs. lowest weight 9.5 lbs at birth
    Date of surgery weight 340
    12 week checkup 301 BMI <50 yeah!
    Weight on birthday 3/24/48 Goal 285 would be nice.