Surgeon
    Dr. Mario Almanza
    Last Activity
    12-27-2015 08:21 AM
    Said "Thanks" 1 Times
    Was Thanked 407 Times in 175 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 42 Times

Default 3 week post TT & Breast lift

Hit the 3 week mark today. The girls are looking fantastic, scars are healing well. Still lots of swelling in my tummy but I have been obsessive about reading everything I can about it and it sounds like swell hell is a reality for many weeks and months. I was/am concerned about a possible seroma. I am going to see my dr. at home tomorrow and go from there. I'm not convinced I have one but I want to be sure. Might just be a normal part of the swelling. Overall, I feel good. I can stand fully upright and it feels good! Gets tight in my abs when I do it but nothing overly bad. I can sleep on my sides without any extra pillows so I'm sleeping better now. Scar for my TT is looking good. Energy level is decent but I am careful to not overdo it. Swelling gets worse if I do!!! I massage my girls, tummy, and scars every morning and night and give my skin a break from the compression garment. My skin on the tummy is likely the most painful thing now. At times it feels like its burning but the nerve thing is the reason why, so hopefully it will go away soon!!! Hubby came home after a week away and he was more than happy to massage for me! Did it for 2 hours while we laid on the couch watching tv. My swelling was down significantly this morning so we are going to have a new routine while he's home!!! haha. He's more than happy to have his hands on my new body. Also, getting more water in me than since my sleeve so that is helping with swelling too.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member RNwithSleeve's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Stephanie
    Surgery date
    03/19/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Alvarez
    Last Activity
    03-09-2013 03:22 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 5 Times

Default Re: 3 week post TT & Breast lift

Do u mind sharing if u went back to Mexico for ur plastic surgery & who did it? I went to Mexico for my VSG.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    11/11/2010
    Surgeon
    Dr. Mario Almanza
    Last Activity
    12-27-2015 08:21 AM
    Said "Thanks" 1 Times
    Was Thanked 407 Times in 175 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 42 Times

Default Re: 3 week post TT & Breast lift

I don't mind sharing at all. I went back to Jerusalem Hosp (Tijuana)where I had my sleeve. Dr. Yanez is the new surgeon there (though he is very experienced, just new there). I am very happy with the results so far. Will be much happier when the swelling has gone down!!!