Quote Originally Posted by Tuliptwy View Post
After doing scads of research, I need the BL due to lose skin from under the breasts to the pubic area, as well as lose skin on the hips, back, buttocks and thighs. This will help tighten everything up and allow me to have a "normal" figure. Incredible about your boobs. 18 years! Also, how did you know you had a leak and why didn't you have it replaced sooner? Didn't it cause problems for you?
I see. My last 5 mammograms showed the leaking implant but it was not noticeable and there was no risk as they are saline. Then, last week I just happened to look on the mirror prior to getting in the shower and I was like, "Whaaaaaaat?" Ha! Must have just finally deflated during the night!!! Now, the manufacturers recommend getting them changed every ten years. They do have a Lifetime Warrenty and one of the local docs is looking into that for me. MENTOR supposedly has a record of all implants but maybe not back 18 years. Doesnt really matter because Jerusalem gave me an excellent price being a former patient and my fourth sleeve referral.