Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    06-16-2012 01:18 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 7 Times

Default Shocking Results of Researching Dr. Kelly

At first I was very mad when I heard about the things that were being said about Dr. Kelly. I believed he was a great surgeon and my sister and cousin, who had their surgery with him, also believed that. A Lite'r Me was insinuating that there was a problem with Dr. Kelly regarding safety but did not elaborate. So I decided to look into these allegations myself so I could prove them wrong. I was shocked by what I found!

Besides doing surgery at Florence, there are 3 other hospitals that I found where Dr. Kelly used to performed surgery. I called all 3 of them. I called INT Hospital (01152-664-634-7408) and they told me that in no way is Dr. Kelly allowed to perform surgery in their hospital. They would not tell me why. I called Angeles Hospital (01152-664-635-1800). They also said that Dr. Kelly cannot perform surgeries there. Then I called Mi Doctor Hospital (800-969-1654 / they have a U.S. 800 number). I spoke directly to Dr. Tepperman who told me that he owns the hospital. He also said that Dr. Kelly is not welcome in his hospital any longer!

I spoke to the person that was at Florence hospital with her daughter that had surgery with Dr. Kelly when that patient died back in June. Here is the link of what was discussed on one of the forums,

This woman’s daughter had surgery first then the girl that died had her surgery next. She said later that day when they went looking for Debbie, Dr. Kelly told them that she had a complication and was transported to another hospital that was better equipped to handle Debbie's complication. He didn’t tell them which hospital.

Then they said, he finally admitted that she died in surgery. He told them she had a pulmonary embolism. Trish later came in and told them that the patient went into shock and had bled to death. The woman called Debbie’s family when she returned home and they told her that Debbie died after bleeding to death from a nicked artery.

I don’t know much about pulmonary embolisms but I thought that if that happened it would take at least a few hours. Doesn’t a blood clot have to form, then break off and travel to the lungs? How can that happen immediately while the patient is on the table?

I checked this site and cannot find Dr. Kelly’s license. Here's the link

I also researched A Lite’r Me and found that they have been in business for 7 years and they are members of the BBB with no complaints. I don’t know if that means they completely tell the truth, but I just thought I would mention this because I looked into it.

I don’t know if anyone will find the full truth. Several people didn’t want to give me details, but I am not going to recommend Dr. Kelly anymore since I have found these things. There are other doctor’s that don’t have this kind of doubt attached to them.

Here are the phone numbers for the hospitals that I called.
    INT Hospital 01152-664-634-7408
    Hospital Mi Doctor 800-969-1654
    Hospital Angeles 01152-664-635-1800

I'm still very shocked!

For some reason I cannot put the links in this post. If you would like me to send you the links, send me a pm

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member brailynsmommy08's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Jackee
    Surgery date
    12/12/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. Jose Rodregiz
    Last Activity
    11-24-2012 10:28 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Shocking Results of Researching Dr. Kelly

I used Dr Rod in Juarez, MX and he was wonderful and I found a ton of positive feed back on him and only a few negative comments that were more due to the patients weight or lack of motivation than the doctor himself. This is very helpful information and I am glad you did the research and posted this. Glad I didn't use him or hear of him until now. I hope others research as much as you before thinking its a great deal to save a little money.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    04-10-2014 09:59 AM
    Said "Thanks" 4 Times
    Was Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 24 Times

Oh My Gosh!!! Can you believe that???? Why would he be terminated from the other hospitals??? This is really scary.

Gastric Sleeve Member Andrea8967's Avatar
    Name
    Andrea
    Surgery date
    01/18/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Ramos Kelly
    Last Activity
    10-13-2013 02:47 PM
    Said "Thanks" 25 Times
    Was Thanked 29 Times in 20 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 21 Times

I'd research Gottago before I researched dr Kelly. Something smells fishy.

CARPE DIET!!

Name
    crystal
    Surgery date
    10/05/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr.Michael Baptista
    Last Activity
    07-05-2017 08:25 AM
    Said "Thanks" 194 Times
    Was Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 220 Times
    Blog Entries

Exactly! Andrea its fishy that she just joined in November when all the drama was going around with the coordinators. And now posting all this stuff with no real. Facts. Its someone from Alighter Me I guarantee you! You can't keep a good man down with messy post. He have way too many positive post to fall into this trap. They are trying to destroy him! Silly!

7. Said thanks:

8. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Name
    Kelly
    Surgery date
    04/04/2012
    Surgeon
    Onopchenko
    Last Activity
    01-23-2014 07:56 AM
    Said "Thanks" 10 Times
    Was Thanked 37 Times in 36 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 80 Times

There is nothing on the profile..

Name
    crystal
    Surgery date
    10/05/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr.Michael Baptista
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 194 Times
    Blog Entries

That's because its someone trying to steer patients away from Dr.Kelly and every post that she has posted is against Dr.Kelly. that's all she post about! Its definitely a bitter coordinator.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    01/18/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr. Undecided
    Last Activity
    03-11-2012 09:41 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times
    Blog Entries

Andrea and Crystal have this so right, the only posts from this person are Anti Kelly and they have been accused of being a coordinator before. Hmmmm. You are also the person that posted that he doesn't work with Trish and that was a false statement.

Besides Doctors have contracts with hospitals and if you don't have a contract or agreement, you can't perform surgery. And to say you can't find his license is ridiculous.

When you sound this kind of energy hating someone, and wishing them I'll health, it will come back on you. I feel sorry that you would devote this energy to hurting someone else. Sad to scare other patients.

12. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    02/11/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Rodriguez
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

What I find entertaining is that someone is STILL keeping this crap alive on another board! This finally settled down on the VST board after weeks/months of the same old bullshit being said... BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...

We all know that Dr. Kelly had a death and it can happen to ANY DOCTOR in the US, BRAZIL, MEXICO, EUROPE, etc. He didnt murder her.. it wasnt pre-meditated (sp?).. and we all know going in that sometimes it can happen! I am having surgery next week and I am fully aware that something could happen to me. It is a conscious choice we all make when we go under the knife. I was supposed to have Dr. Kelly and would still have him sleeve me if only he accepted my FSA credit card for payment with his new office coordinators. I was scheduled FOR MONTHS through A LIGHTER ME and them BAM! all of a sudden Dr. Kelly sucks and from what I was told by the coordinator "he had been sucking for months"... I call bullshit, period.

DR. KELLY WAS JUST INDUCTED INTO FACS... DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO GET INTO THAT PRESTIGIOUS GROUP OF SURGEONS? A LIGHTER ME DIDNT MIND STANDING NEXT TO HIM IN ALL THE PICTURES AT HIS INDUCTION (www . prweb.com / releases /2011/10/prweb8910330.htm) BUT NOW THEY ARE BASHING HIM? SOUNDS LIKE JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME TO ME... JUST SAYEN....

Straight from the above link... no lying there... "Dr. Ramos Kelly was evaluated by his peers on strict membership guidelines in education, training, professional qualifications, surgical competence, ethics and devotion to his bariatric patients."

ONE ACCIDENTAL DEATH DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A HORRIBLE SURGEON!! GET OVER YOURSELF AND THESE SILLY POSTS. LET THE PATIENTS OF DR. KELLY TELL THEIR STORIES AND ALLOW OTHERS TO MAKE THEIR DECISION FROM THAT.

14. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member Andrea8967's Avatar
    Name
    Andrea
    Surgery date
    01/18/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Ramos Kelly
    Last Activity
    10-13-2013 02:47 PM
    Said "Thanks" 25 Times
    Was Thanked 29 Times in 20 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 21 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyCow73 View Post
    What I find entertaining is that someone is STILL keeping this crap alive on another board! This finally settled down on the VST board after weeks/months of the same old bullshit being said... BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...

We all know that Dr. Kelly had a death and it can happen to ANY DOCTOR in the US, BRAZIL, MEXICO, EUROPE, etc. He didnt murder her.. it wasnt pre-meditated (sp?).. and we all know going in that sometimes it can happen! I am having surgery next week and I am fully aware that something could happen to me. It is a conscious choice we all make when we go under the knife. I was supposed to have Dr. Kelly and would still have him sleeve me if only he accepted my FSA credit card for payment with his new office coordinators. I was scheduled FOR MONTHS through A LIGHTER ME and them BAM! all of a sudden Dr. Kelly sucks and from what I was told by the coordinator "he had been sucking for months"... I call bullshit, period.

DR. KELLY WAS JUST INDUCTED INTO FACS... DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO GET INTO THAT PRESTIGIOUS GROUP OF SURGEONS? A LIGHTER ME DIDNT MIND STANDING NEXT TO HIM IN ALL THE PICTURES AT HIS INDUCTION (www . prweb.com / releases /2011/10/prweb8910330.htm) BUT NOW THEY ARE BASHING HIM? SOUNDS LIKE JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME TO ME... JUST SAYEN....

ONE ACCIDENTAL DEATH DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A HORRIBLE SURGEON!! GET OVER YOURSELF AND THESE SILLY POSTS.
    Well said!

CARPE DIET!!

16. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member Sunflower's Avatar
    Surgery date
    03/10/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr Ramos Kelly
    Last Activity
    09-08-2013 09:47 PM
    Said "Thanks" 682 Times
    Was Thanked 704 Times in 669 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 550 Times

A few other things to note: She can't find Dr. Kelly's licence. Hmmmm, well here it is, folks:

Licensed to practice Medicine in Mexico
    Dirección General de Profesiones
    Sub Secretaria de Educación Superior e Investigación Científica
    Autorización No. AE- 009212

Certificado por el Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía
    Board Certified, The Mexican General Surgery Board

Candidate for Fellowship of the American College of Surgeons
    June 1998 (ID number 03045066)

Another thing: Notice how the font is different from everyone else's. Was this piece of science fiction prewritten and then pasted into this forum? One wonders.
    Too bad there are people out there who will do anything to make a buck!

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

18. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    11/25/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. Kelly
    Last Activity
    06-25-2013 08:13 AM
    Said "Thanks" 16 Times
    Was Thanked 126 Times in 102 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 49 Times

This sh*t never ceases to amaze me! Another fake profile with an anti Dr Kelly campaign. Sounds more like an angry coordinator trying to steer patients away from him. Trust me when I say none of the above is true and anyone can have a pre-existing blood clot before surgery. It's disheartening that someone needs to stoop so low and tell lies out of greed.

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS BASED ON FACT! Dr. Kelly's CHOICE to not work with a certain hospital was based on an outbreak of STAPH. Smart move if you ask me!

Go back to the rock for which you came from and be sure to check your morals before crying to the devil you shouldn't be in hell.

20. Said thanks:

Name
    crystal
    Surgery date
    10/05/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr.Michael Baptista
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 194 Times
    Blog Entries

Lol....nickicole.......well said!

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    03-31-2012 06:28 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

I'm so sure that this GOTTAGO is trash as same as all the things she wrote, I'm also sure that is an EX PATIENTS COORDINATOR that is angry maybe because is POOR now!! What a shame... I'm goig to have my surgery with Dr. Kelly next month and I have no doubts about his experience doing this... This kind of things makes that we research the really reputation of Dr. Kelly and what would we are gong to find out Easy: He is an EXCELENT SURGEON... the truth is always above the bad vibes... Feel sorry for this people!! And many people i think that would be agree with me!

23. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    02/11/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Rodriguez
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

GottaGo is on the VST boards.. www . verticalsleevetalk . com/ user / 4620-gottago /

This is a link to all the posts.. just take out the spaces in the url to view....

All posts are pro-A Lighter Me...... if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. IT IS....... A DUCK!!!

25. Said thanks: