Hi Everyone

I am just starting to add my journey...I had the sleeve in march 2012...I basically lost most of the weight within the first year...I have just put up some photos...some are partially nude but i am sure you won't be offended as this is the reality...let me know if you are...i am turning 55 in March this year...I was a very unstable insulin dependent diabetic...I am no longer my HBa 1c is now 4.9

yah...best thing was loosing diabetes...

I am not at goal but hey I am happy with where I am at...I do fluctuate...And my secret for looking slim is shape wear...as I am only 5ft 3 ...I have lots of excess skin but will not have surgery hence the great shape wear..I have had body image disturbance...and did not like my photo taken until the last 2 years.I very rarely weigh myself only at the GP once a month...I go on size if I can fit size 11 jeans or size 14 jeans aussie numbers.this has changed my life as when I was overweight people did not take me seriously ...I wanted to get out of Nursing Management and return to Midwifery...i have now done this and now work as a midwife again...lots of study..but now I can deliver on the ground upside down..in the bath or what ever position the women chooses...Mary from Austrlia