Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Favorite Go to Snacks, Meals etc

1. elle77
    elle77
    Hi Everyone!!

How is everyone doing?

I really love the Oscar Meyer P3 snack packs. Good way to get in some protein when I'm having a super busy day at work. My fave lil pack is the Applewood Smoked Ham, Almonds, and Sharp Cheese. 12 Protein and 190 Calories 4 Carbs 1 Fiber.

Cheese Sticks are still a staple. 80 calories 7 protien <1 carb

Premier Protein Drink. I can only drink the Chocolate, Vanilla, and Banana. I still have not found the Caramel. I used to love the Strawberry option before surgery, but after surgery I couldn't stomach it anymore.

Before the Gym I like to have the Power Crunch wafer bar. 13 grams of Protein. It has 10 carbs but I need that to power through my workouts. 205 calories. They taste really good and it keeps me satisfied for a really long time.

I also tried the RAP protein Gummies.
    Not bad. but they are SUPER high in carbs. Definitely have them before you workout or don't...
    20 grams of protein, 180 calories, 35 carbs (Yikes)

**** When I saw that I started laughing and thought to myself I might as well drink a soda...lol I like to try new things to see how I respond to them. So far so good. I can't stick to a super low carb way of eating and so far the way I've been eating with Mostly protein and a few carbs here and there has been working for me. I'm not afraid of them but I do know some people are very sensitive to them.

What are your favorites?
  2. Christie13
    Christie13
    I eat mostly real foods. I probably have a protein shake a few times a week. I can't tolerate the premier....they make me feel queasy. I can only seem to stomach the EAS Advant Edge. I usually start my day with a venti nonfat latte from Starbucks with Splenda. It takes me a long time to drink it. LOL. Lunch is usually some kind of leftover meat from the night before and some veggies. Dinner meat and veggies. Occasionally I shake it up but those are my staples. I will also occasionally indulge in a bite of something that someone else is having. Nothing that is going to break my calorie bank. At night I usually have 1-2 sugar free popsicles while I am watching TV. It serves as additional fluids and satisfies my need to have a sweet. I eat pretty low carb.
  3. elle77
    elle77
    I'm the opposite. I can't tolerate the EAS line at ALL!! It makes me so nauseated!