Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Check in time!

1. Christie13
    Christie13
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to swing by and see how everyone is doing? Has anyone been having any difficulties with weight loss or staying on track? What about eating? How much are you able to eat now? How often are you eating? Is anyone worried about how their WL journey is going? Hope you are all knocking it out of the park.
  2. Marian
    Marian
    Hi, Christe. I'm doing quite well. I've lost 116 lbs so far, but I still have a long way to go. What amazes me these days is with what physical ease I can do everything now. It really is quite a transformation. Food wise I do struggle to eat right all the time. I do eat junk sometimes, and my protein intake leaves a lot to be desired. But I can't binge like I used to, so the damage done isn't what it used to be. Working out is always a struggle too. I do go for strenuous uphill walks with my dog, but I feel like I should do so much more. But it is still a lot better than not exercising. How is everything with you?
  3. elle77
    elle77
    Hey everyone!!! I officially hit the 100's! I do struggle some days but I no longer beat myself up over it and say screw it and binge like I used to in the past. I start chugging the water to feel full or go back to basics for a day or two to get back on track. I've tried the pouch reset and it helps. I think at almost 7 months out our bodies are waiting for us to eat like we used to at any minute so it holds on to whatever we eat for dear life hahahaaha. I still have scale issues. It loves to go up 5-7 pounds and stall there and then I have a huge loss. I take it as water retention and constipation problems that I still deal with. Does anyone else have this problem? Cheers to our journey!
  4. Christie13
    Christie13
    I still deal with constipation on a regular basis. It seems to be getting somewhat better the last few weeks. I am still taking stool softeners daily, though. I hit goal today so I am loving life!! Dang Marian 116 lbs!!! That is amazing!! (I know it is more now since you posted that almost a month ago. Site is not giving me all my notifications.) Great job Elle! In the 100's!!