Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

2018 New year!

1. SuzyLove
    SuzyLove
    HI everybody hitting that 4 year mark seeing where everbody is...
    Im in the process getting my sleeve to full bypass I have suffered from bad acid reflux. Its a process will see if my insurance agrees with it..How is everybody?
  2. daydreamer
    daydreamer
    Doing well! Had my sleeve 3/13/13 so I've just hit the 5year mark. Down 154lbs and couldn't be happier. Have some reflex problems but nothing I can't live with. Hope all goes well with the bypass. A friend of mine had that surgery and she still gets heartburn aka reflex. ???
  3. Ann2
    Ann2
    I'm doing great, too. Down 100+ pounds and still maintaining at 131. I also have a little GERD, but I take one pill a day, which handles it for me. I try not to eat a couple hours before going to sleep. I'm very sorry you're having very bad GERD. Best of luck to you re your revision.
  4. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    I haven't posted for quite sometime but I still check in as a phantom once in awhile. I will hit my 4 year mark on March 25th. I am still at my goal weight but only because I did what I called a "reset" on my sleeve. I wanted to be at my "fighting weight" by my anniversary. I didn't let my weight get out of hand only up about 12 pounds but started to feel it so I did my own thing (as always) and went back to drinking protein shakes and eating protein and veggies. I kept my calorie count at around 6-700 calories a day. It took me about three weeks but I did it. I really believe you can get back on track after a setback but it definitely mind over matter. Ann2 has always given great advice and I have followed her for about four years. Her advice about seeing a therapist is huge. I still see someone once every three months or so for a tune up. I think of it as part of my maintenance plan.