Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Made It!

1. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    Arrived this afternoon and headed to the facility to start pre-op work. Facility is very nice and doctors and nurses were very friendly and thorough. Hotel is very nice and the staff is very friendly and helpful knowing the reason you are here. So far so good and can't wait till tomorrow 5am pickup and the journey begins.
  2. KYbourbanaged53
    KYbourbanaged53
    Break a leg, woohooooo
  3. Pattimelt
    Pattimelt
    Wishing you a successful surgery, and speedy recovery!
  4. HappyJoy53
    HappyJoy53
    Best wishes...
  5. PokerGuy
    PokerGuy
    Good Luck.. sending healing thoughts your way
  6. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    sending prayers and @ hug
  7. rcupps@sbcglobal.net
    rcupps@sbcglobal.net
    Your New Life Has Begun! Congrats!
  8. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    Well this part of the journey is done! Flying out tonight for the long treck home to the east coast. The day after surgery was a little rough especially when they had disconnected me from the fluids thinking we were leaving for the hotel but didn't leave till 3 hrs later. Time I got to the hotel I was dehydrated! But once they connected me back up and a short nap I felt like million dollars!! Since then everything is going great just trying to keep the fluids in. Thanks for all the well wishes!!!
  9. Flygirldfw
    Flygirldfw
    Are you still doing good? How is recovery? I'm waiting for approval from the doctors office and then I plane to make my appointment for mid November! Any tips are welcome!