Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

http://kcbariatric.com/laparoscopic-gastric-sleeve/

The Bariatric Center of Kansas City is listed as a Bariatric Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation, an organization that works with the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) to find surgical centers that provide exceptional care to their patients. We are the only center in the Kansas City metropolitan area to have successfully gone through recertification as a Center of Excellence for Bariatric Surgery.

We are located in Lenexa, Kansas, and are proudly the highest volume weight loss center in the Kansas City area. Our surgeons perform surgical procedures in facilities at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, a nationally-accredited medical center which provides surgical equipment and peri-operative support during surgical procedures, as well as nursing staff trained in providing post-bariatric surgical care. We also operate at Shawnee Mission Outpatient Pavilion at Prairie Star

I made this group because I notice there wasn't an all inclusive group for KC Bariatric and the medical team there.

My wife and I are both patients at KC Bariatric and I can testify that they work as a TEAM there.
My wife and I have met all the surgeons and they work closely together to give each patient the best outcome possible.

Thank you for joining!

Group Discussions

• Replies 1
    oncebanded
    01-04-2015 11:39 PM Go to last post
    • Replies 0
    oncebanded
    12-08-2013 11:55 PM Go to last post
    • Replies 9
    Mbennett78
    10-14-2013 10:25 AM Go to last post
Showing Discussions 3 of 3