Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Nicholson

1. mimi53
    mimi53
    Hey y'all,

Are there any patients of Dr. Nick Nicholson out there? I went to his seminar last night and I was very impressed. Several members of his staff were there and they were all so nice. He seems very good and knowledgable. I'd be interested if anyone has actually used him though and what your experience was.
  2. rosesw
    rosesw
    Hi, mimi, I to am having Dr. Nicholson do mine on Oct. 18. im having a hard time not being able to eat what I love. But getting by. Good Luck.
  3. mimi53
    mimi53
    Rosew, I see your surgery is Tuesday. I hope all gies well for you. Please continue to update the group on your progress. God bless!
  4. rosesw
    rosesw
    thanks, I am soooo worried about the liquid diet after ......
  5. Tenna38
    Tenna38
    Awaiting insurance approval but I too chose Dr. Nicholson. Anyone care to share their experience with him?
  6. scbbell
    scbbell
    I decided to go with Dr. Nicholson as well. My decision was off his interaction with me. I wasn't just a patient he wanted me to pick the right surgery. He wanted me to ask as many questions as I wanted to. I am waiting insurance approval.
  7. Marisj
    Marisj
    I chose Dr. Dirk Rodriguez. This man is awesome. His whole office staff has such a great bedside manner and he was even nice enough to call me the day after I got home to see if I needed anything, and all was going well. He is great. Even my husband was impressed.
  8. ivygreenery
    ivygreenery
    I am having gastric sleeve with Dr. Nicholson in the morning. I have been impressed with the entire staff.
  9. MISSINMABELLY
    MISSINMABELLY
    I had Dr Nick......... I saw him the day I scheduled my sleeve then 5 mins before surgery and haven't seen him since......I guess He is good I had surgery the 10th and am losing and feel pretty good. He is very strick on your post op diet which I have ignored but doing ok..............