Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Please add me

1. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    Hi there, back again after a long time. Ready to get stuck into the vitamins and protein strictly again. You can have a look at my pics on facebook if you like as I haven't had much chance to upload onto here. I look forward to sharing our journey together.
    Sandy Sandy Wright | Facebook
  2. Mini me
    Mini me
    Hi Sandy, it's great to talk to another Oz! I am 3 weeks post op and from Melbourne. I will whizz over to Facebook and have a look at your pics. Talk soon.
  3. blondie12au
    blondie12au
    Hi guys. Coral from Perth here. How are you both going after the op. I had mine on 31/10/2012. Have been really happy with the results. xxxcoralxxx
  4. blondie12au
    blondie12au
    Hi guys. Coral from Perth here. How are you both going after the op. I had mine on 31/10/2012. Have been really happy with the results. xxxcoralxxx
  5. selfmedicated
    selfmedicated
    Hi Sandy ! I have added you also
  6. carmosaures
    carmosaures
    Hi guys, how are you all travelling? I'm from Perth. Was sleeved 22/11/11 - well worth the journey.
  7. Ren
    Ren
    Hi everyone, I have my surgery on the 23/10/12. Any tips on what I should do to prepare?
  8. Ren
    Ren
    Hi everyone, I have my surgery on the 23/10/12. Any tips on what I should do to prepare?
  9. Ren
    Ren