Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

day 1 of opti fast

1. shellybee
    shellybee
    ok when i awake in the morning the journey begins. will update in a few days time.
  2. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    Good luck, we will all be here for you
    hugs and best wishes.
    Sleeve sister sandy
  3. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    hugs and best wishes.
    Sleeve sister sandy
  4. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    hugs and best wishes.
    Sleeve sister sandy
  5. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    Oops!!!!!!!!!
  6. Mini me
    Mini me
    Best of luck, but you will not need any! See you on the other side! You will be reborn!
  7. shellybee
    shellybee
    i all and thanks, update : day 4 opti fast - all going really well been 100% good, the diet coke withdrawal i think was the worst, 3 days of headache, but feeling alot better now, i have the big picture in my head (the operation) so all is going surprising really good. so thanks everyone for your support.....
  8. shellybee
    shellybee
    i all and thanks, update : day 4 opti fast - all going really well been 100% good, the diet coke withdrawal i think was the worst, 3 days of headache, but feeling alot better now, i have the big picture in my head (the operation) so all is going surprising really good. so thanks everyone for your support.....
  9. shellybee
    shellybee