Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Bulge where port was

1. angelamarie
    angelamarie
    I am 11 days out. Did/does anyone else have a bulge above the spot where their port used to be? My abdomen looks so misshapen and it is driving me crazy! The doctor told me that the body fills empty cavities with fluid and that eventually my body will reabsorb it or they may have to drain it.

Anyone else experience this?
  2. goddessinside
    goddessinside
    I am just a few days out and also have a bulge where my port was. Of course, I had that bulge before when the port was there and assumed it would be gone...not yet!
  3. Band2006needsleeve2012
    Band2006needsleeve2012
    Hi I had band in 2006 and did find until last yr. now I am gaining. Want revision to lose again. Did u already have it one. Did sleeve cause u to lose too much weight. How r u post op
  4. Anamor2011
    Anamor2011
    I had my band removed in October of 2011 and I don't really have a bulge, of course just a bigger incision a lil puffier than the others, but nothing major. I was at almost 200 lbs when I had the sleeve done in December 2011 and right now I am at 150 lbs. The weight doesn't drop as fast, I think because the less you have to loose the slower it is. I am still loosing but very slowly. I don't exercise as much just because I am comfortable in this weight, I am in size 6/8 and smalls. I don't think I want to get too much smaller. I am probably loosing about 1-2 lbs a month right now. I would love a tummy tuck to get rid of extra skin and maybe a boob lift or implants, since mine are gone now. I am in a 36c but totally saggy and look like shriveled prunes! lol
  5. Anamor2011
    Anamor2011
    I had my band removed in October of 2011 and I don't really have a bulge, of course just a bigger incision a lil puffier than the others, but nothing major. I was at almost 200 lbs when I had the sleeve done in December 2011 and right now I am at 150 lbs. The weight doesn't drop as fast, I think because the less you have to loose the slower it is. I am still loosing but very slowly. I don't exercise as much just because I am comfortable in this weight, I am in size 6/8 and smalls. I don't think I want to get too much smaller. I am probably loosing about 1-2 lbs a month right now. I would love a tummy tuck to get rid of extra skin and maybe a boob lift or implants, since mine are gone now. I am in a 36c but totally saggy and look like shriveled prunes! lol
  6. Anamor2011
    Anamor2011
  7. Blan
    Blan
    I am going to have my band removed and will have the sleeve done; all in about 2 weeks. I'm scared and exited. My neighbor just had the sleeve done in June and lost a little over 60 lbs already. I know I will not lose as fast as my friend because my band is keeping me from eating too much but I am still worried that I will eat as much as I do now. I don;t know what to expect.
  8. Blan
    Blan
    I am going to have my band removed and will have the sleeve done; all in about 2 weeks. I'm scared and exited. My neighbor just had the sleeve done in June and lost a little over 60 lbs already. I know I will not lose as fast as my friend because my band is keeping me from eating too much but I am still worried that I will eat as much as I do now. I don;t know what to expect.
  9. Blan
    Blan
  10. Blan
    Blan
  11. Blan
    Blan