Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Only 2 weeks and 6 days until my surgery, yay. Anyone fom Melbourne?

1. Sleeve dreaming
    Sleeve dreaming
    I've had to stop looking at my count down as it takes too long when I check it everyday. I have 3 kids and wondering how painful recovery is Andorra how long?
    Please let me know
  2. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    Hi there, Goodluck with your surgery. Everyone is different in their recoveries. But if you just take it easy, be REALLY nice and kind to yourself, and most of all remember that it DOES get better everyday, you will be on your way down those scales. Get the kidlets to spoil you or at least understand that you won't be %100 for a little while.
    Cheers and best wishes
    Sandy
    p.s. Any last minute questions you might have? I'll be on here for another hour or two and am more than happy to help if I can.
  3. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    Hi there, Good luck with your surgery. Everyone is different in their recoveries. But if you just take it easy, be REALLY nice and kind to yourself, and most of all remember that it DOES get better everyday, you will be on your way down those scales. Get the kidlets to spoil you or at least understand that you won't be %100 for a little while.
    Cheers and best wishes
    Sandy
    p.s. Any last minute questions you might have? I'll be on here for another hour or two and am more than happy to help if I can.
  4. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    Hi there, Good luck with your surgery. Everyone is different in their recoveries. But if you just take it easy, be REALLY nice and kind to yourself, and most of all remember that it DOES get better everyday, you will be on your way down those scales. Get the kidlets to spoil you or at least understand that you won't be %100 for a little while.
    Cheers and best wishes
    Sandy
  5. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    OOOPS!!!!!!!!! JUST INCASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT THE FIRST TIME HAHA. SORRY JARROD.
  6. SaguaroSanctuary
    SaguaroSanctuary
    Have to agree with Sandy, follow surgeons instructions to the letter and you'll be just fine. I was sleepy for a few days post op, but as far as pain goes, it wasn't a problem for me. We all get addicted to the scales as you see your weight changing EVERYDAY! Take lots of before photos too and if you can, journal your journey, this is really encouraging if your having an OFF day. I'm 8mths out and have absolutely no regrets - only that I should have done it sooner, but finances wouldn't allow that either). I took monthly progress photos and measured myself at each month anniversary (sleeve-versary). To look back now it's just amazing. You'll be just fine, we're all here to help you through this too, we were in your shoes not that long ago! Take care and best wishes for your SLEEVE DAY! Sharon (Tamborine Mountain Qld)
  7. SaguaroSanctuary
    SaguaroSanctuary
    Have to agree with Sandy, follow surgeons instructions to the letter and you'll be just fine. I was sleepy for a few days post op, but as far as pain goes, it wasn't a problem for me. We all get addicted to the scales as you see your weight changing EVERYDAY! Take lots of before photos too and if you can, journal your journey, this is really encouraging if your having an OFF day. I'm 8mths out and have absolutely no regrets - only that I should have done it sooner, but finances wouldn't allow that either). I took monthly progress photos and measured myself at each month anniversary (sleeve-versary). To look back now it's just amazing. You'll be just fine, we're all here to help you through this too, we were in your shoes not that long ago! Take care and best wishes for your SLEEVE DAY! Sharon (Tamborine Mountain Qld)
  8. SaguaroSanctuary
    SaguaroSanctuary
  9. SaguaroSanctuary
    SaguaroSanctuary
    Sorry, I clicked on POST MESSAGE and waited and waited and waited for it to post and nothing happened so I did it again, same thing happened. Third time I clicked on ADVANCED and it post straight away along with the other two. What's going on FB????
  10. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    OOOPS!!!!!!!!! JUST INCASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT THE FIRST TIME HAHA. SORRY JARROD.
  11. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    I think there is a gremlin here haha.
  12. sandyfromoz
    sandyfromoz
    I THINK THERE IS A GREMLIN HERE HAHA.