Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

doing the happy dance as we speak LOL

1. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    hey hey hey where are my fellow sleeve partners Melanie and Jammy?? How have you ladies been coping with this liquid journey(LOL)??? Tomorrow is our last day YAY!! Friday we will be on the losers bench with everyone else losing these pounds I couldnt be happier( well Im sure I'll be happier tomorrow I doubt I'll be able to sleep tomorrow night with all this exictement but thats a good thing cause I want to be nice and sleepy while on the flight to Cali. Just wanted to see how you ladies are feeling knowing we are one day away from being sleeved.. well, TTYL
  2. zmdh39
    Hey girl, I am right here. Yeah the liquid diet has sucked, but we are almost there! Do you know what kid of test they will be giving us before surgery, and what time we can expect to be in the operating room. I am trying to get it all planned out for my fiance so that he will know when its a good time to call me and see how things went.
  3. zmdh39
    Hey girl, I am right here. Yeah the liquid diet has sucked, but we are almost there! Do you know what kid of test they will be giving us before surgery, and what time we can expect to be in the operating room. I am trying to get it all planned out for my fiance so that he will know when its a good time to call me and see how things went.
  4. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    actually I am wondering the same things, I guess I should have been asking Henry those questions..... I know he said we would be sleeved early afternoon.
  5. jammy
    jammy
    Good evening Ladies! I am super excited as well! Cannot wait to turn over a new leaf. Let me know if either of you find out what kind of test it is and time frame
  6. kiki70
    kiki70
    You guys will be in the OR by 1pm. Goes by super quick. Tell him I said hello Good luck and happy weight loss
  7. kiki70
    kiki70
    You guys will be in the OR by 1pm. Goes by super quick. Tell him I said hello Good luck and happy weight loss
  8. zmdh39
    Germansano said that it was CBC and CMP, Henry told me presurgery blood work, coagulation levels, HIV, etc.