Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

3 more days to go on the pre op YAY!! :)

1. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    So today is Monday and it is day 4 on the pre-op diet and I must say today was a good day!! I am so in the swing of this liquid diet, today I have been doing a lot of errand running and all I have consumed is 1 premier protein shake, minute maid 15 calorie lemonade and water. And I am just now feeling hungry, thats great for me. BUT THE BEST NEWS OF ALL IS THAT I WENT TO MY APPOINTMENT WITH MY PCP AND I AM WEIGHING IN AT 402.8 YAY ME!! I WILL BE OUT OF THE 400S PRE-OP THATS GREAT!! just thought Id share this with you all TTYL
  2. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Good going happy for you. You will be where you want to be soon enough. I can't wait to get there never thought I would be down 37lbs. Keep up the good work it will pay off. You are doing a lot better than I did lady. Your day is around the corner.
  3. judy79
    judy79
    I'm so happy for you. Then wait to get out of the 300's, you are gonna be fabulous!
  4. judy79
    judy79
    I'm so happy for you. Then wait to get out of the 300's, you are gonna be fabulous!
  5. judy79
    judy79
  6. judy79
    judy79
  7. judy79
    judy79
  8. jammy
    jammy
    Great news! Can't wait..only two more days then we are on our way to greatness!
  9. zmdh39
    2 more days ladies...can't wait to see ya. Good job on your preop!