Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Add pictures if you can!!!

1. Hennessy
    Hennessy
    We've all made progress great or small and I don't want to seem vain by being the only one to post pictures. Be proud of yourself and show off a little! You deserve it! If you are unable to add pics let me know and maybe you can email me some and I'll post for you!! Don't ever be discouraged my friends. I went 6 weeks without losing a pound, but don't ever give up or beat yourself up. I only lose about 1 or 2 pounds a week now, four months post-op. Be proud of yourselves. I'm 231 now but started at 307, so no judgement can be placed on anybody in this group. We are all in this together. Literally
  2. Hennessy
    Hennessy
    This will also give hope to our pre-sleevers in the group! Love you all!
  3. Hennessy
    Hennessy
  4. Hennessy
    Hennessy
  5. Hennessy
    Hennessy
  6. EMR83
    EMR83
    I'm 4 days pos op and can't wait to get over this hard phase and start losing more so I can post pictures of my transformation. To be honest I have wondered if I made the right decision... This is hard work and can't get rid of this gas pains. I hope it gets better ... Cause now I have all eyes on me!
  7. EMR83
    EMR83
    I'm 4 days pos op and can't wait to get over this hard phase and start losing more so I can post pictures of my transformation. To be honest I have wondered if I made the right decision... This is hard work and can't get rid of this gas pains. I hope it gets better ... Cause now I have all eyes on me!
  8. EMR83
    EMR83
  9. EMR83
    EMR83
  10. EMR83
    EMR83
  11. Hennessy
    Hennessy
    You've just begun! You still have a lot of water weight from the IV fluids so don't be discouraged. I PROMISE you made the right decision. I know the gas pains can be pretty excruciating but that happens when you are opened up for surgery...all of that air in your body. I was in the hospital for 3 days post op totally miserable, but by next week and the week after, you'll get results you've never seen before. I'm really excited for you. Please update me on your progress. Congratulations! A new you is not so far away!
  12. Hennessy
    Hennessy
    You've just begun! You still have a lot of water weight from the IV fluids so don't be discouraged. I PROMISE you made the right decision. I know the gas pains can be pretty excruciating but that happens when you are opened up for surgery...all of that air in your body. I was in the hospital for 3 days post op totally miserable, but by next week and the week after, you'll get results you've never seen before. I'm really excited for you. Please update me on your progress. Congratulations! A new you is not so far away!