Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone from Toledo or surrounding area??

1. HeatherJoy
    HeatherJoy
    I am from Toledo...and wondered if anyone used Dr. White!?!
  2. alfred
    alfred
    I have not yet, but I will be. I do however know a couple of girls that I have worked with and they absolutely loved him! They said he does not have much in the way of a personality, but is an excellent surgeon!

Are you scheduled for yours yet? If so when?
  3. HeatherJoy
    HeatherJoy
    I used him and LOVE him...at first his personality seems a bit lacking...but once you get to know him and listen to him.,..he is an amazing man!! I had my sleeve on August 11th....and do not regret it one bit...he helped to transform my life...and his staff are all amazing...hope this is of help to you...
  4. alfred
    alfred
    I went and saw him last week and I actually found him to be very pleasant and gentle I am scheduled for my sleeve with him on December 12. How much have you lost so far? Have you had any complications?
  5. HeatherJoy
    HeatherJoy
    Dr. White is an amazing Dr. and so is everyone in his office...I have had no complications that were not predicted already...but I knew going in that I might have them...and still chose to do it...the only thing I had a reaction to is the pain killers afterwards...so I endured the pain, sans pain killers...and I have lost 58 pounds...and I am quite proud of that...although they were hoping I would lose more...If you have any questions PLEASE feel free to ask...and if you have a facebook feel free to add me on there as well...Heather Castle...my pic on there says stay calm and sleeve on...lol
  6. HeatherJoy
    HeatherJoy
    Dr. White is an amazing Dr. and so is everyone in his office...I have had no complications that were not predicted already...but I knew going in that I might have them...and still chose to do it...the only thing I had a reaction to is the pain killers afterwards...so I endured the pain, sans pain killers...and I have lost 58 pounds...and I am quite proud of that...although they were hoping I would lose more...If you have any questions PLEASE feel free to ask...and if you have a facebook feel free to add me on there as well...Heather Castle...my pic on there says stay calm and sleeve on...lol
  7. HeatherJoy
    HeatherJoy