Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hair to hospital

1. Bq791
    Bq791
    I was thinking about 2 strand twists to keep me hair up when it's my surgery time. When I had eye surgery they made me take off my wig even though it had no combs or straps, good thing I had cornrows
  2. Princefan68
    Princefan68
    I feel you on that one. I had to take off my wig when I had my sleep apnea test. They had to put the electrobes in my scalp. I was embarrassed a little but I had my hair cornrowed too. I am glad you brought this up because no one understands this except for sistas.How did your surgery go? I haven't had my surgery scheduled yet, but I have to go for 3 straight Monday's starting Oct. 1, to a dietitian seminar and 1 one hour long pre and post diet seminar to get me ready for the liver reduction diet.
  3. Princefan68
    Princefan68
    I feel you on that one. I had to take off my wig when I had my sleep apnea test. They had to put the electrobes in my scalp. I was embarrassed a little but I had my hair cornrowed too. I am glad you brought this up because no one understands this except for sistas.How did your surgery go? I haven't had my surgery scheduled yet, but I have to go for 3 straight Monday's starting Oct. 1, to a dietitian seminar and 1 one hour long pre and post diet seminar to get me ready for the liver reduction diet.
  4. Princefan68
    Princefan68
  5. Princefan68
    Princefan68
    I feel you on that one. I had to take off my wig when I had my sleep apnea test. They had to put the electrobes in my scalp. I was embarrassed a little but I had my hair cornrowed too. I am glad you brought this up because no one understands this except for sistas.I have not had my surgery yet, but I have to go for 3 straight Monday's starting Oct. 1, to a dietitian seminar and 1 one hour long pre and post diet seminar on October 4th, to get me ready for the liver reduction diet. I should have my surgery some time in November. I was originally planning to have the Lapband, but I did not like the fact that you have to go back to have injections in the port site, which is basically a needle injected in you stomach to take out or put in salene. No thanks!
  6. Princefan68
    Princefan68
    I feel you on that one. I had to take off my wig when I had my sleep apnea test. They had to put the electrobes in my scalp. I was embarrassed a little but I had my hair cornrowed too. I am glad you brought this up because no one understands this except for sistas.I have not had my surgery yet, but I have to go for 3 straight Monday's starting Oct. 1, to a dietitian seminar and 1 one hour long pre and post diet seminar on October 4th, to get me ready for the liver reduction diet. I should have my surgery some time in November. I was originally planning to have the Lapband, but I did not like the fact that you have to go back to have injections in the port site, which is basically a needle injected in you stomach to take out or put in salene. No thanks!
  7. ebonylove
    ebonylove
    I had mines individual micro braids, I didn't take my surgery cap off the entire time in the hospital. I was the only one walking the halls with it lol. It did keep my hair together, during my sleeping and walking days. Good Luck Ladies!
  8. hope4me
    hope4me
    ebonylove. Just wanting to know how you are doing?