Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Last minute question for those that have been sleeved...

1. zmdh39
    I was curious as to what type of pain meds the Dr. uses both at the hospital and after when you are ready to go home? I am not big on taking pain meds to begin with, but I just thought about this and figured I would ask. While you are at the hospital after surgery, do they expect you to take the meds orally after just having 75% of your stomach removed, or do they give them via IV? Either way, what did they give you to help with the pain?
  2. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I didn't take my pain meds, shouldn't have bought them. I mean my pain was gone before I left I was just tender because I had surgery. The pain meds you take are given to you through your IV. The only thing you swallow is for the leak test. They gave me this big bottle of antacid I think that is what it was I still got the entire bottle NEVER opened it up.
  3. germensano
    germensano
    Toradol iv. No oral medicines. No heartburn but gas. The drainagd is uncorfotable but no really pain. Everytjing will be ok.
    Good luck
  4. germensano
    germensano
    Toradol iv. No oral medicines. No heartburn but gas. The drainagd is uncorfotable but no really pain. Everytjing will be ok.
    Good luck