Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Excited

1. jlbamagirl68
    jlbamagirl68
    I am glad I found this group of fellow Alabamians!! I live in Parrish, just NW of Birmingham. I will be having my sleeve Nov 1. Dr Matthews at Princeton is my surgeon. I am so glad I found this website as well. It has been so informative and love seeing everyones thoughts and results.
  2. Lots2Love
    Lots2Love
    Excited for you...wishing you the best on your upcoming surgery!
  3. Lots2Love
    Lots2Love
    Excited for you...wishing you the best on your upcoming surgery!
  4. mrsladyy
    mrsladyy
    Welcome!

I was sleeved November 2011 and I love my sleeve! My pre surgery weight was 238lbs. I now weigh 177lbs. My goal weight is somewhere between 165 & 170. Just follow the directions of your nutritionist and your doctor and you won't have any complications or regrets. I returned to work in one week and have been having much success each and every day! Congratulations on your journey to sleeve success!
  5. mrsladyy
    mrsladyy
    Welcome!

I was sleeved November 2011 and I love my sleeve! My pre surgery weight was 238lbs. I now weigh 177lbs. My goal weight is somewhere between 165 & 170. Just follow the directions of your nutritionist and your doctor and you won't have any complications or regrets. I returned to work in one week and have been having much success each and every day! Congratulations on your journey to sleeve success!
  6. bcmomof3
    bcmomof3
    Just had my surgery last week! Dr. Matthews is also my surgeon. He is wonderful and I had absolutely no problems. He did awesome! I had my checkup with him today and everything looked great. I hope everything goes well for you. You will have to keep us updated.
  7. bcmomof3
    bcmomof3
    Just had my surgery last week! Dr. Matthews is also my surgeon. He is wonderful and I had absolutely no problems. He did awesome! I had my checkup with him today and everything looked great. I hope everything goes well for you. You will have to keep us updated.