Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My Journey sleeved by quinonoes

1. germensano
    germensano
    guys i cant post with photos cause dont have enough privilegies there is the link of the review of my trip My Journey So Far Sleeved By Quinones On 9/18/12 Tj (Long W/photos) - Tell Your Gastric Sleeve Surgery Story - Gastric Sleeve Surgery Forum
    Any question please let me know
  2. jammy
    jammy
    Germansano, thanks for the post! I read it and am glad I did. Your journey just reinforces that fact that I made the right decision. My mom and I will be going to visit Dr. Quinones on October 5th. I hope that my experience is as wonderful as yours sounds. It's very encouraging. Best wishes to you and please keep me updated on your progress.
  3. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Thank you so much for posting your journey so far. I am also having surgery with Dr. Quinones on October the 23rd. I am so excited and nervous. I feel better now that you have posted this!! Please keep in touch with me girl.
    Terrie
  4. germensano
    germensano
    Girls just my pleasure. When i was looking for information it was almost not existent( only phoenixrise) that i swear myself that i will made a very informative post. I wish i can post more pics but i was limited by the forum :S. Anyway, any question please let me know i will be glad to answer.
  5. germensano
    germensano
    Girls just my pleasure. When i was looking for information it was almost not existent( only phoenixrise) that i swear myself that i will made a very informative post. I wish i can post more pics but i was limited by the forum :S. Anyway, any question please let me know i will be glad to answer.
  6. germensano
    germensano
  7. germensano
    germensano
  8. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    YOUR POST WAS GREAT. If I had to do it all over again your post would have made me like really pick him with out any reservation. When I began my journey i couldn't find much either on him but READYSET2GO on verticalsleevetalk.com, and she was the referral I based my decision off of. Your documentation It was very well documented I really liked it a lot. The fact you traveled the farthest of us all from Puerto Rico had surgery and had enough energy to go to the zoo is wonderful. I know he is going to appreciate your post.