Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Date in May?

1. Mylifeinpink
    Mylifeinpink
    May 15- I can't wait to begin my new life!
    When is your May date?
  2. sheflys435
    sheflys435
    woo hoo!!!! Mine is May 25th it seems like forever. Do you have any pre pre-op diet plans? I am torn between eating all of the foods I love and loosing as much weight as I can for surgery. How long is your pre op diet? Mine is 1 week and I am worried that I will not be able to eat liquids only. Any tips you have would be great.
  3. Mylifeinpink
    Mylifeinpink
    I do- my instructions are one one week liquids- same as you probably.
    I'm trying to lose some excess that has snuck on since the holidays- so I've been doing protein shakes at least one
    A day- and walking more as I have seen suggested here. I've dropped 15 or so and I really needed that in order to
    Feel good in my swimsuit and dress clothes for these events!
    I gave up cAffine 7 days ago- and so far Ive been okay with the help of some pain releivers for headache. The liquids are
    Not quite as hard as I thought so far!
    Let's keep in touch!
  4. SHAWANNE
    SHAWANNE
    My day is may 4,2012 i can't wait...........Thank you Jesus
  5. bandover
    bandover
    hi! i have a confession...my date is not may. it's july, but i joined in the hopes of hearing some people's experiences that are going first.

do you all have dr. almanza?

i had rny bypass in 2005 and i have regained 40 pounds and stretched my stomach back out. i am considering a band over my bypass or revision to a sleeve. is anyone revising? or has revised?

as far as doing the liquid diet for a week, i have done that. my advice would be to keep slap a picture onto the fridge of what you WANT to look like...helped me back then. also, try to mix it up with broth, protein shakes, watered-down natural juices, and sugar-free popsicles when you get bad urges to eat. good luck!
  6. Luvs2lose
    Luvs2lose
    Hello all!
    My date is May 25th and I cant wait. I guess I'll see you there Mindy! I am also torn between eating the things I know I wont be able to once I get the surgery and trying to lose before the surgery. So far eating is winning...lol. I had lap band surgery done in Mexico, so the thing Im most nervous about is the recovery....not looking forward to it at all. See you around.

C~
  7. ANewCindy
    ANewCindy
    Hi! May 9th here.... nervous
  8. myjourney
    myjourney
    My surgery date is May 18th! Can hardly wait
  9. Mylifeinpink
    Mylifeinpink
    Tomorrow is May 1 Y'all! :-) Let our month begin!
  10. a healthier me
    a healthier me
    My surgery is May 23! LOL not soon enough!! I am so looking forward to being a healthier me. My daughter and I are doing this together.
  11. realmom
    realmom
    My date is May 26! I am so excited and nervous. This will be my first trip by myself, let alone having surgery without any family around
  12. BigBoy
    BigBoy
    Hello May sleevers, my date is the 29th. So far on pre-op lost 7 pounds, hoping to lose at least 10 by the procedure date. Little nervous due to my situation (enlarged spleen and liver cirrhosis).
  13. Mylifeinpink
    Mylifeinpink
    How's everyone doing? <3