Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

JUST WOW- If you are going with Dr.Almanza

1. MerrittGirlFL
    MerrittGirlFL
    He is great!! The hospital is everything promised and the staff is amazing!! I got sleeved Dec 4th and I am home and my incisons are healing well and I am doing pretty good. So happy I did it and that I went with a doctor who knows his stuff. he's done 17,000 of these operations. Most doctors in the states have not even done a 1000. Why? because no one can afford it in the USA. I met some really amazing people there too. I hope everyone has a wonderful experience as mine.
  2. zoey101
    zoey101
    Congratulations on your new beginning! I also had surgery with him 4 years ago this March and it was and still is the best thing I've ever done for myself! Over the years I have gained back a total of 14 lbs. but believe it or not I was actually purposely trying to gain about 10lbs. because if one more person asked me if I was sick because I was way too thin I was gonna lose it. Now I do have to watch because I'm no fool and know at this stage it's very easy to pack on the pounds if you're not careful. Just make sure in the beginning especially you don't stuff yourself and get plenty of liquids, vitamins and above all protein. It will be a slow and steady progression to the new you but it's so worth it. One suggestion is measure every part of your body and take plenty of pictures from all angles so you can see your amazing transformation. I still look at the picture I took with Dr. Almanza on surgery day and I don't even recognise that person anymore, it's crazy! Happy Holidays and again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  3. Krstal02
    Krstal02
    The hospital and staff were nice. They provided good care overall.