Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Newbie Mexico Sleever (Dr.Almanza)

1. SapphireLevaou
    SapphireLevaou
    Hello!!

My name is brianna. I have been a large size all my life I also have metabolic syndrome and PCOS. I previously had braziliian butt lift and breast augmentation for my boobs to be larger. So now once i do have this surgery I will be more proportionate because i'll finally have boobs and butt to match my stocky short body. I'm 5'2 208lbs. I look forward to starting a family with my husband Sean we got married Aug 8, 2017. I've been looking over forums, articles both medical and not, also youtube videos for people before and after their weight loss journey with vsg or rny. My favorite vsg youtuber is ClusieL please look into her from her start to finish shes knowledgeable and funny. I've been looking over the pre/post-op instructions for what i should stock my pantry with as well as tip from vloggers and articles on what i should/shouldnt eat to make sure to keep my weightloss steady. Also i plan to make sure i cut out things like certain salts, dairy, or egg products. I also have a amazon list of stuff as well as a pinterest where i've been hoarding products, recipes, and advice for cooking and meal prepping for after the vsg.
  2. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    I did the same thing with OTC medical supplies that I thought or read I was going to need. I used maybe 1/10 of what I bought and never used the rest. Just disposed of it. It was a waste of money in my “opinion” everyone is different so if I could do it differently I would have waited and seen what I needed. Your taste buds change and you may not like the same flavors you did before surgery.