Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello!

1. Stacey03
    Stacey03
    Hi My surgery is nov 7th!!!
  2. ciberbz
    ciberbz
    Hi! My surgery is scheduled Nov 15, Stacey03. So excited for you...and me!! I am in Oklahoma and having surgery at Bailey Medical Ctr near Tulsa. Where are you? When will you begin your preop diet?
  3. Stacey03
    Stacey03
    Hi, Im in Australia and start my pre op diet tommorrow. I'm so excited for you too! I'm having an endoscopy today so ewwww but I'm even slightly excited about that. Its so good that its nearly here. Ive been going crazy waiting!!
  4. Stacey03
    Stacey03
    Hello everyone else here, I'm so excited for us! I had my endoscopy today and cant remember a thing! Not even a sore throaat so hurrah. Hope you are all doing well if youve started your diet. i start tommorrow :-)
  5. LorraineO
    LorraineO
    Good luck to you all! Getting so close! Mine is November 15th.
  6. Stacey03
    Stacey03
    Hi Lorraine, yes getting close! Best of luck with your surgery :-)
  7. cmh89
    cmh89
    2 weeks away for me!
  8. libra
    libra
    I started my pre op diet Yesterday.
    Surgery will be on Nov 30th United Kingdom.... Nervous
  9. Jeanious
    Jeanious
    I'm on the 30th too, libra and your name is my star sign.
    I'm having blood tests on Wednesday, then another week of shakes, then......... The big day!!!
    Best of luck to you.
  10. libra
    libra
    Hii Jeanious good luck to you!!
  11. bambi8
    bambi8
    Hi everyone. My surgery was November 30th. Today I'm 28 pounds down. Feeling pretty good and glad I can finally sleep on my side again. Haven't been able to do that much in the last month. I get tired pretty easily though. But I know it's a process. How are the rest of you November sleevers doing?