Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

5 days left

1. Martini
    Martini
    ok so i am down to to my last 5 days before my surgery. the funny thing is that i have been so nervous and crazy in this last month that its crazy because i woke up this morning to a feeling of nothing but calm. i got up packed my bag to go on my trip and i feel like everything is cool. im not antsy,nor am i freaking out anymore. is this a normal feeling ?

i have prayed and gave it to god.... i guess this is just my response from him that everything will go smooth and ok.
    the crazy part is that this passed week i have had strep throat, the flu and a bad sinus infection. again as i woke this morning i feel so much better. i still have a lil cough ans stuffy nose but im feeling 90% better. thanks for listening to my blabber
  2. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    Well at least you got all the sicknesses out of the way!!! I had my 9 days ago and down 45# pre op included. Everything will go great. All the staff is great! Good Luck
  3. Emily0712
    Emily0712
    Yeah! Mine is this week too. Still second guessing myself at times, but definitely more at peace with my decision than last week.
  4. Miami
    Miami
    I am also having my surgery--gastric sleeve this week. Saturday October 21st is the date and I was literally losing my mind last night. I had to quit smoking for one month before surgery and I almost blew it last night. Thank God I didn't give in to the cravings. I am going to Mexico for my surgery and I have to travel alone. I guess my anxiety level went sky high, so I too gave it over to God last night and I feel so much better this morning. I know I couldn't be in better hands and that I will be just fine.
  5. Mommycrissy
    Mommycrissy
    I am on count down also, 7 days! I've had times that I was nervous but in the past week it all went away and now I'm either excited or have no emotion about it at all. I will admit that I think I'm more excited to just get it over with so I can get to the good part lol Starting my liquid diet tomorrow and have ate everything I could get my hands on today it seems like. We got this!!
    Oh and I too have the sinus crap going on, it hit today, just hope it goes away before my flight next week.