Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

October 6th Sleeve - And Questions

1. EKPenguinLover
    EKPenguinLover
    Hey all,

So my surgery is scheduled for October 6th, I am super nervous because I'll be going alone. Is anyone having surgery that day? Maybe we could go together?

I am also not sure how the pre-opt diet works. My friend who had her surgery in the states, did a liquid diet, but the document I have from WeightLossAgents is kind of confusing. Has anyone gone through the pre-opt diet with any tips or suggestions?
  2. FantaSleeve
    FantaSleeve
    How many days do you have to do?? I did 10 days, I drank premier protein shakes twice a day. Ate sugar free jello, crystal lite, and tons of water. Then 3oz of chicken with just Lemmon juice for dinner.
  3. EKPenguinLover
    EKPenguinLover
    I only have to do 6 days. What made you choose to only do two protein shakes a day?
  4. rcupps@sbcglobal.net
    rcupps@sbcglobal.net
    I had the 6 days I did Protein shakes and I was allowed a bite of Chicken at night. I would contact them for clarification everyone is a little different.
  5. Martini
    Martini
    My date is set for Oct 20th. But I'm only to do a 5 day liquid diet. Anybody else going that weekend.
  6. keclarke
    keclarke
    I'm scheduled for oct. 4th also going alone and really nervous !
  7. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    I was 5 day pre-op but started at the 10 day mark. I had premier protein shakes for breakfast and lunch, drank lots of water and did a lean protein and veggie for dinner. Most days I would have a sugar free popsicle before bed. I felt great. Wishing you all a very successful pre-op. It really does help!!! Dr. A will ask you about it before surgery.
  8. EKPenguinLover
    EKPenguinLover
    Thank you guys! This what super helpful! Is getting closer! I think I might also do 10 days like you did @GigiUSA, just to be safe! I've already started cutting things out. My roommate is a nutritionist and we set the goal for September to cut all processes foods out of my diet! It starts tomorrow!
  9. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    You got this!!!!!!!!! xo
  10. Flygirldfw
    Flygirldfw
    @EKPenguinLover How did it go? I'm waiting for approval & looking into mid November!