Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Re:new bariatrics

1. RoDean
    RoDean
    I have a friend that is having a gastric bypass done on the recommendation of her physician and she is looking into this company called RENEW BARIATRICS. I have never heard of them, could not advise, does anyone know about them and a Dr. Hector Perez? Any info would be appreciated?
  2. Cstokes13
    Cstokes13
    Never heard of him. I just went threw Belight and used Dr Rodriguez . I am 3 days pist surgery and would recommend going to Mexico using him. It was a breeze.
  3. RoDean
    RoDean
    and you had the bypass or the sleeve?
  4. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    Went to Dr. Almanza on Friday for the sleeve leaving Mexico today. Overall very good experience very friendly people. Facility is very nice and the stay at the hotel is very comfortable. Staff at the hotel very accommodating.
  5. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    I highly recommend having the Sleeve over bypass. Sleeve has way less complications. The Sleeve is starting to replace the bypass. The Sleeve has been the best thing I ever did. I have lost 128lbs in 9mos!!!! Gone from 288 to 160, I’m 5’4. I have had no complications and can take regular vitamins. I recommend Dr Almanza with Weightloss Agents. The Care was outstanding and the hospital was very clean and the OR was state of the line. The nursing care is great and the Hotel was very nice with very comfortable beds. The Care There was also outstanding and the hotel staff treat you like family. If you have any questions I’m happy to answer.