Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

6 days after surgery!!! Felling good. Follow your pre op!!!

1. ChrisL
    ChrisL
    Hello all!!! I am back from Tijuana surgery went really well. I have had no issues at all with my surgery. I had it done Wednesday the 13th of September. I was up walking the halls that day after. I walked over 10,000 steps the next day. We had a great group of people. I think 11 had surgery the same day. I was the only guy. Only a few people that I met had problem after most of them where very minor. I met one person that had surgery a few days after mine. She was having a lot of problems but she ate real food the day before her surgery. That was a bad plan. If you are going to do this you have to be all in. Don't cheat it's a very short time in your life and your health is more important then food. Follow your pre op diet. They told me to do 5 days I did 12 of the pre op diet. I wanted to insure things went well.
  2. Barbzilla
    Barbzilla
    That's great to hear! My sister and I are going Oct. 6 for our surgeries. I'm doing my best to implement all the changes I'll need to make now so I'll have made these behaviors a habit by then.

Please keep us posted on your progress!
  3. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    See you on the 6th Barb!!
  4. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    Glad to hear it went well and your doing good. It's sad when people have this done. I 100% agree you have to be all in and if you can't do that then your NOT ready!! I wish you all the best in your journey. You have so much to look forward to! Dream big and reach for the stars.