Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Who here is planning / hoping to have surgery in June, July, August, or September 2017?

1. 3328876
    Who here is planning / hoping to have surgery in June, July, August, or September 2017?
  2. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    My surgery is scheduled for July! I am very excited and trying to gather all of the information that I can and prep for success!!! How about you 3328876?
  3. joyfulinhope
    joyfulinhope
    I'm shooting for July 20. I work in the hospital where I plan to have the surgery and know multiple people who have had it. I'm very excited. Can hardly wait.
  4. Bell1246
    Bell1246
    My surgery date is June 9th! Super excited!!! I'm also trying to find as much information as possible now.
  5. ErthLing
    ErthLing
    I'm hoping for mid June.
  6. blinky31
    blinky31
    im having mine july 7 im excited also
  7. Wallis
    Wallis
    Hi, surgery date July 10th, UK. So this forum tells me I have 39 days, we are on count down!!!!!!
  8. cgreen
    cgreen
    Doing research now hoping for within the next 2 weeks
  9. Stefany
    Stefany
    hi everyone!! my date is august 7th in mexico with dr almanza!! anyone else going that day?
  10. Pegster
    Pegster
    Mine is June 7th, coming right up!
  11. FantaSleeve
    FantaSleeve
    Is anyone else going to be with Dr. Almanza this week? I see that there are some having surgery like me this week. Just curious if any of you are going to Tijuana to have it?
  12. Trishap
    Trishap
    Hello everyone first time on this tonight. Hope it's ok. I was sleeved on the 8th June 2017. I'm using this time as a New beginning to being. Healthier, more in control self. Good luck to anyone who is due to have this operation.
    Trisha
  13. Aloki
    Aloki
    July 26
  14. taranicholle42
    taranicholle42
    July 20th with Dr. Almanza in Mexico...anyone else?
  15. kly2003
    kly2003
    Mine was on June 28 in Jacksonville, FL. Anxious for my next food phase to get here on Wednesday...I feel like you could knock me over with a feather! And not because I'm super skinny or anything yet! Lol!
  16. Stephmkj
    Stephmkj
    I am scheduled for August 31st with Dr. Gutierrez at Beauty and Light in Mexico. My sister and mother in law all had theirs done with Dr. Alamanza! You are getting close!! Are you excited?
  17. JdoesIt
    JdoesIt
    scheduled for august 21th....anybody else?
  18. ToriH
    ToriH
    Sept 1 with Dr Almanza in Tijuana, anyone else going that time?
  19. Pooter527
    Pooter527
    My surgery date is 8/8 with Dr. Balsama in South Jersey.
  20. ShariBerry
    ShariBerry
    August 21 with Dr. Lopez Corvala in Mexico!
  21. astallons
    astallons
    Sept 11th!! Can't wait!!!
  22. Vampire85
    Vampire85
    My surgery is this month, I'm excited and nervous lol...I'm getting my surgery in New York City
  23. MagnoliaGirl
    MagnoliaGirl
    Hi everyone! I'm having my surgery coming up quick on August 28th in Dallas Tx. I am SO excited!!!
  24. Lisa Page
    Lisa Page
    Hello everyone 😊 I had my sleeve here in the U. K on June 14th 2017 and I can't believe I've this wonder opportunity to finally be me! .
  25. soontobenewmevsg
    soontobenewmevsg
    I had mine Aug 9th 2017 in Chicago. I feel like a new person. BTW this is my first post lol
  26. ChrisL
    ChrisL
    I am heading to have my Sleeve done in mexico Sept 13th !!!
  27. jcbarnes74
    jcbarnes74
    Sept 12, Dr Drew Howard The Woodlands/Houston TX! Excited and nervous at the same time. I was suppose to have it done Aug 28 but had to reschedule due to Hurricane Harvey.
  28. Mr.Orangey
    Mr.Orangey
    My Surgery is scheduled for 8th Sept 2017 in India.