Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Pre op

1. Brookesjourney
    Brookesjourney
    I have to start my pre op diet on April 17 and be on it for 10 days. I am terrified I'm going to screw it up. Any tips on how to make it go smoothly would be super appreciated.
  2. mrseboka0
    mrseboka0
    I started early, I kept messing up. Start early give yourself room for improvement
  3. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    Take one day at a time. Find a Protein drink you like, I like Premier protein. Taste good, 30gms protein, 160cal & 1gm sugar. Each day got easier for me and when it would be hard I'd focus on my goal or go look at people's before and after pics, that would get me excited to achieve those results. Go take a walk. Its extremely important to follow pre-op and post-op to a T. Good Luck, you can do this.
  4. rcupps@sbcglobal.net
    rcupps@sbcglobal.net
    Work your way into it. I started cutting back as soon as I scheduled the surgery. If you do this it's not such a shock. start out changing one meal a day into a protein shake then move to a protein shake and a soup or broth and by the time you go full liquid pre op it won't be a big deal to give up the one meal. I lost 28 pounds before I went in doing this and my surgery went great. I had my surgery on the 3/14/2017 and I am down a total of 50 pounds now and I cannot be more excited. 280 now and heading for 185!
  5. Brookesjourney
    Brookesjourney
    I am nervous that I don't understand exactly what I need to do for the pre op. I feel like my pre op directions are very vague.