Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Had Dr Almanza

1. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    I want to let anyone considering or having upcoming surgery by Dr Almanza. He was excellent, my experience with the whole team was Outstanding. Better than some of my experiences in the USA hospitals. I would have him again in a heartbeat. So far since my surgery on 1-24-17. I've lost 30 pounds. The 11 others all did well too. Zero complications. Please send me a message if you have any other questions. Good Luck to all those with upcoming surgeries.
  2. Pattimelt
    Pattimelt
    Thanks so much for your words of encouragement regarding Dr, Almanza! I'm having my sleeve surgery on April 19, and Im so excited! I really appreciate your comments on your positive experience in Mexico. I always wonder what it will be like, but I'm beginning to get a clearer picture. I have several acquaintances who went to Dr. Almanza and Hernandez, and ALL of them have had wonderful experiences and great outcomes.

I heard the hospital is small, but clean, and the hotel is nice. I'm really happy that you have transportation everywhere, and that the drivers are nice, too. I know coming home can take quite a long time, crossing the border, but I'm not concerned. My husband is going with me, and he's way more worried about the whole thing than I am. I'm just so looking forward to a healthier life in a thinner body. I can't wait to get started! Cheers, Patti
  3. LKD81
    LKD81
    Thank you so much for this post, I fly out Sunday for surgery with Dr. Almanza.
  4. Teriona
    Teriona
    2-12-16 I traveled by myself from Florida to Mexico for gastric sleeve surgery. The treatment I got was top notch. I've had no issues whatsoever and have lost 75 pounds. I'm in the best shape of my life at 49 years old. I am so grateful to God for leading me to do this surgery. Dr Almanza is a wonderful person. Very kind and compassionate. Do it!
  5. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    Had my surgery March 2014... almanaza and his team were amazing! ! My only regret was that I didn't do it 20 years earlier .... about 100 lbs off .... I am 61 ...feel wonderful. .. good luck to you all
  6. yolymarie
    yolymarie
    I had my surgery January 9th. The staff was great. Dr. A..was fantastic.