Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

T-Mobile /mexico

1. L key
    L key
    I was wanting to ask if anyone has T-Mobile as they're phone carrier and if so ,did you have any problem communicating with family back home. I would call T-Mobile but had rather ask the folks that's actually dealt with it. Thank you.
  2. rf787
    rf787
    i travel (internationally) quite often and know that if you can make a call to the states their will be charges. however calls over wifi are free!!
  3. Vanessa7
    Vanessa7
    I have sprint so my phone stayed on airplane mode. The hospital and hotel have wifi so you're about to communicate thru text if iPhone to iPhone or if you have an alt app like WhatsApp
  4. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    Hi, I have ATT. We just had to dial a code and it allowed me to dial the states at no additional cost. It was really nice not to have to use the computer. They've even added other countries also. I wish I knew about your phone company. Good luck with your surgery. Hope everything goes well. It was a great experience and my recovery going well.
  5. L key
    L key
    I decided to call T-Mobile and Mexico n Canada is now included in the plan I have so ,no worries. Whew!!!!! Thanks for replies though.
  6. Mistersmom
    Mistersmom
    I have T Mobile, I called them and had my plan changed so I could make calls.
  7. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    That's great news. Makes everything easier. Good luck again with your surgery