Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery on 3-15-2017

1. rf787
    rf787
    ANyone else? Im Nervous!
  2. FerretMomma6
    FerretMomma6
    I'm 3/16/17. I fly in on the 15th. Maybe we will be lucky enough to meet during our trip !
  3. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    Good luck to the two of you. You will be in good hands. I had a good experience and wish I knew what I know now because I wouldn't have been so nervous or wonder if I picked the right doctor. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Except request a room in the back at the hotel because the front can be a bit noisy. However our room was very nice and the beds were comfortable. If any of you have questions feel free to contact me or if anyone wants to talk and ask questions, p.m me and I'll give you my number. Congratulations on making this life saving experience.
  4. sharonj1964
    sharonj1964
    Mine was last Friday. Things are clean, the people are nice, the doctor is awesome! I'm s nurse practitioner and definitely did my research. Good luck!!!
    Sharon
  5. Vanessa7
    Vanessa7
    The whole idea of coming to Mexico for surgery was completely bizarre but as I sit here in Tijuana Mexico now, 3 days post op, I think of how wonderful this experience was. The surgery was hell because it's surgery but the professional staff and hotel staff are humble people that really take pride in providing the best care for you. I've heard so many wonderful things about this but I just couldn't believe it until I experienced it myself. Make sure you follow the pre diet to the T... you cheat and you will pay for it so follow the guidelines. Good luck!
  6. FerretMomma6
    FerretMomma6
    It's so reassuring to hear from everyone - that they have had good experiences ! I'm been nerves, fear, and excitement.