Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Prayers Needed

1. Gabifg
    Gabifg
    Hi everyone,

So about a week after my sleeve I started having low grade fever which I've heard could be normal. I lasted a week like that and then my fever spiked to 102.9 that's when I was rushed to ER. After a cat scan the docs discovered my pouch was leaking and it had created a absest in my abdomen. That absest burst so I had an emergency surgery to clean my abdomen of all the food. I was hospitalized for 1 week and then I was released only to be admitted to the hospital 3 days later for another week stay. I am not allowed to drink or eat anything Doc says that will be for 1-2 months. I am getting my nutrition via IV. This has been horrible. Please keep me in your prayers.
  2. vibrownsugar
    vibrownsugar
    So sorry to hear that. May God healing you that you may be able to eat in less time than the doctor said.
  3. Emmeraldas
    Emmeraldas
    So very sorry for your complications. Will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.
  4. Anon7
    Anon7
    Oh no! So sorry to hear!
  5. Yellow Rose
    Yellow Rose
    So sorry that you're experiencing this. Hopefully you'll begin to mend soon and quickly. Prayers going up right now.
  6. pgonzalez1973
    pgonzalez1973
    I'm real sorry you are going through this, I hope everything turns out ok. I wish you a quick recovery.
  7. Gabifg
    Gabifg
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I'm in the waiting game now. Hopefully my leak will heal faster than anticipated. This entire experience has been awful.
  8. Yellow Rose
    Yellow Rose
    I'm so sorry. It wasn't supposed to be like this. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way!