Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

help

1. abuela
    abuela
    hi i cant break my plateau.. i keep going up and down then i eat stuff i shouldnt because of not losing i walk 3 miles a day eat for the most part 1200 cal...btw how many xcal should i have...im also taking a protein shake calked fortress daily. are there any shake recommedations for lactose intolerants?? i am open to many suggestions please help.. i need to keep the weightloss going
  2. karen 5
    karen 5
    I use body fortress too since 4/3/15 usually choc and peanutbutter. my suggestion is to be sure you are drinking 64 ounces daily of plain water. I was at a plateau for the longest time until I started keeping track thru loseit app of microneutrants. . .hydration, protein fat mostly keeping percentages of each balanced and carbs around 88-100 grams a day. when I ate more carbs I would lose. I have total knee replacements so I do not exercise that much and have still lost inches and weight. I know it is aggravating not to lose but keep at it and it will come off----prayers to you.
  3. Romandona
    Romandona
    I have a protein shake every morning on the way to work. I use Quest and make it with water. I eat 1/2 cup plain fat free yogurt with fresh berries of choice and eat a healthy sandwich of sliced chicken or turkey on low fat bread, My bread is Pepperidge farm and has 45 calories a slice, so a sandwich is 90 calories. Low fat mayo, usually celery or cucumber with sandwich. Dinner is protein - chicken, pork, fish, and a 1/4 cup rice and 1/4 cup green veggie. I still have calories and nutrients usually after dinner so I always have a snack. Water is also key. I try to drink 100 ounces of water a day, between hot tea and cold beverages - usually water or cold iced tea.
    I track all my food on My Fitness Pal and track my weight and macronutrients. I'm 7 months out from surgery and my calorie and macronutrients are as follows:

1040 calories a day
    80g of protein a day
    90g of carbs a day
    20g of fiber
    20g of sugar
    40g of fat

I try to hit those numbers everyday - or come as close as possible. I'm down 92 pounds and feel great and in control. I don't feel hungry because I eat a good amount of food daily and each fresh/inseason produce.

Hope this has helped you some.
    Good Luck - Romandona